58 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

Anyone else found they've lost more points than expected? 

Finished the season on over 1000 and I'm down to 380 now.

Baffled.

Think yourself lucky me and young un are Down to 260 and we've had away season tickets for the last 2 seasons.

Can only assume systems being update or something but seems strange.

The points removed will be from the season before last as TPP is over a rolling 2 year period.  Noticed when ordering Lincoln tickets that mine's gone from about 780 to 640

Maybe they haven't applied the new season ticket points for everyone yet - I'm going into the last year of a 3 year ticket and mine is showing, but perhaps people who buy annually haven't had theirs applied yet.

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

The points removed will be from the season before last as TPP is over a rolling 2 year period.  Noticed when ordering Lincoln tickets that mine's gone from about 780 to 640

Maybe they haven't applied the new season ticket points for everyone yet - I'm going into the last year of a 3 year ticket and mine is showing, but perhaps people who buy annually haven't had theirs applied yet.

Cant be that mate I'm on to last season of a 3 year season ticket and like I say had away season tickets for last 2 seasons as well showing 260 points.

4 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Cant be that mate I'm on to last season of a 3 year season ticket and like I say had away season tickets for last 2 seasons as well showing 260 points.

It will update and I suspect you will get another 460 ST points to go on top.  Mine has gone up by 460 since this morning (possibly home or away cup games to go on as well)

Get in touch with the ticket office and they’ll sort it, I’m also into the last season of my 3yr ticket and what had happened on mine was they had accidentally removed the points for last seasons season ticket when they took off the 16/17 season. So I had all my points from away games and cup games from last season but no points for the season ticket I had. I got in touch and they’ve not only put the points back on but added the points for next season too

On 25/06/2018 at 13:25, alanharper said:

Over a 2 year period which means games from August- December 2016 should still be on and getting taken off in accordance to date surely? I've got nothing below 2017.

I checked my TPP last week, 180 points for my 2017/18 season away games and home cup games, 460 points less that I thought that I should have had.  2017/18 and 2018/19 Season Ticket points have been added on this week, all up to date now at 640.