The #SWFC start their preseason fitness training today

What a week to start their fitness regime ahead of the new season, with mad temperatures expected, and the World Cup matches on the telly.

Either way we have got to have the fittest squad ever seen for the start of this season to get off to a good start for once

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, Redfern Froggatt said:

Who are the Owlstalk eyes and ears in the carpark this morning ticking off the squad as they arive and asking any new faces if they do a turn?  I'd volunteer for first shift but have got to go to Ull for work.....

It's not the squad we currently have that will be interesting - it will be the new faces 

Owlstalk Shop

40 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What a week to start their fitness regime ahead of the new season, with mad temperatures expected, and the World Cup matches on the telly.

Either way we have got to have the fittest squad ever seen for the start of this season to get off to a good start for once

Aren't we advertising for a fitness coach? 

7 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Same as I said last season.

I want to see Palmer spewing up his flabby belly. I want to see Hooper nearly fainting. I want to see them being ran into the ground in preparation.

From last season Reach was probably our only consistently fit player. 

Hooper nearly fainting won’t take much 

“Gary just jog and get me those cones please.......Gary?, Gary........MEDICS!!”

• Haha 3

Guest addedtime

Poor buggers. I live in Wadsley and the forecast locally was for a peak of 28 degrees today. Not good for sprinting round in!

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Pretty smart of Jos to arrange for warm weather training without the need to lose vital training days by travelling abroad.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Redfern Froggatt said:

Who are the Owlstalk eyes and ears in the carpark this morning ticking off the squad as they arive and asking any new faces if they do a turn?  I'd volunteer for first shift but have got to go to Ull for work.....

Anyone would struggle as the team aren't at the training ground for the first 2 weeks, they have gone to a training camp in the UK.

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Same as I said last season.

I want to see Palmer spewing up his flabby belly. I want to see Hooper nearly fainting. I want to see them being ran into the ground in preparation.

From last season Reach was probably our only consistently fit player. 

So no pictures on twitter showing them having any fun, its about hard work and getting match fit. They can mess around in the summer then next 6 weeks needs a lot of work to set them up for the next 9 months.