Jordan Rhodes to move from #SWFC to Norwich City?

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Best players , your opinion that , How do you come to the conclusion Jordan Rhodes is one of our best players ? . 

It seems fairly clear that we are close to breaking FFP do you not agree ?

It is true that Jordan Rhodes has not yet, shown the form that he is undoubtedly capable of, for SHEFFIELD Wednesday. 

However, a look at the scoring record of this man over the years, shows his exceptional ability.

There will be plenty of time over a long hard season, for Jordan Rhodes to rediscover his best form and help us reach the premier League.

With regards to FFP.

On this, I think we have to put our trust in the owner.

He is certainly no fool and only he and a very few others at the club know the real financial situation.

Of course this is Owlstalk and we have plenty of people who are more than happy to give their opinion of FFP,even though they don't , and indeed can't know all the details of the financial situation at the club.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

What if we loan him to Norwich and he scores the goals over the season that keeps us from reaching the top 6 on goal difference?

Not gonna happen

17 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

It is true that Jordan Rhodes has not yet, shown the form that he is undoubtedly capable of, for SHEFFIELD Wednesday. 

However, a look at the scoring record of this man over the years, shows his exceptional ability.

There will be plenty of time over a long hard season, for Jordan Rhodes to rediscover his best form and help us reach the premier League.

With regards to FFP.

On this, I think we have to put our trust in the owner.

He is certainly no fool and only he and a very few others at the club know the real financial situation.

Of course this is Owlstalk and we have plenty of people who are more than happy to give their opinion of FFP,even though they don't , and indeed can't know all the details of the financial situation at the club.

Rhodes hasn't done the business for about 5 years now , I would be shocked if he all of a sudden rediscovers his ability to find the net on a regular basis.

I honestly think his days are numbered at this standard , the game has moved on but Jordan hasn't.

3 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Image result for george hirst england

2 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Image result for george hirst england

You must have some "inside information"  Geoffrey.

Come on now, don't be shy , you can tell us what you know.

You're amongst friends on Owlstalk !

lol   

• Like 1

Back on topic, Alan Nixon reporting Norwich close to getting one in. OK, so the source can be debated but he is connected and to my knowledge the only players they have been linked with recently are Rhodes and Marshall. Watch this space?

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Back on topic, Alan Nixon reporting Norwich close to getting one in. OK, so the source can be debated but he is connected and to my knowledge the only players they have been linked with recently are Rhodes and Marshall. Watch this space?

Are they us from the 4 seasons before last?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, striker said:

It will be Marshall.

Think we are still haggling.

5 minutes ago, striker said:

They are now after Kasey Palmer as a direct replacement for Maddison. 

25 minutes ago, striker said:

I also saw him put they are going to announce Marshall +1 other...could be Rhodes, could be Kasey Palmer?