BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Yep.... I'll go with that too.

Costello’s afternoon

Sit down with a sandwich to watch the match.

Log on to Owlstalk to see two simpletons call him names for no reason whatsoever.

Sit back and sigh *FFS*

Log off Owlstalk

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2018 at 10:56, Geoffrey said:

So you think it is acceptable to stall a young prospect's career for a full season and then expect him to forget it and sign a new deal?

No wonder are other prospects (Clare, Borokuv) are not rushing to sign.

Borukov has signed mate. I expect you to be excitedly enthusing about this news in the appropriate thread.

• Haha 4

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Costello’s afternoon

Log on to Owlstalk to see two simpletons call him names for no reason whatsoever.

Sit back and sigh *FFS*

Log off Owlstalk

Keeps me grounded... I'll have to whisper this... I went a bit big headed at one point.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Costello’s afternoon

Sit back and sigh *FFS*

Log off Owlstalk

He’s a slag of the highest order, almost as bad as @OWLERTON GHOST. Now unlike Costello this bugger won’t log off no matter what

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

No it’s really fine. I mean there’s contracts and rules and punishments but that’s besides the point.

Of all the things that stink rotten about this whole sordid affair, the thought that Hirst may have been touting himself to prospective buyers sits somewhere near the bottom of the list to me. After all, if he was so minded as to want to leave, he should have done it previously without all of the ensuing s h i t he and his cohorts have raised.

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Can we relegate this thread to the Non sheff wed news section? Sick of seeing it polluting our actual news. 

It's a pretty big story to be fair. 

It's got wider implications than just us losing a youth player 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

Of all the things that stink rotten about this whole sordid affair, the thought that Hirst may have been touting himself to prospective buyers sits somewhere near the bottom of the list to me. After all, if he was so minded as to want to leave, he should have done it previously without all of the ensuing s h i t he and his cohorts have raised.

Stop worrying about GH - call Costello a slag instead - much better fun 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Borukov has signed mate. I expect you to be excitedly enthusing about this news in the appropriate thread.

Anyone actually seen this lad play? Some people have been proper raving about him is he close to being ready for football league action?

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Anyone actually seen this lad play? Some people have been proper raving about him is he close to being ready for football league action?

I have. It was months ago obviously!

I thought he could do with another year before being ready.

But I'm just a pleb.

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Absolutely no point getting your hopes up, in 3 years he will leave us, the hatred will pour out in a megathread. Im

getting mine in now - he’s a poopydoo, unloyal money grabbing poo. 

• Haha 1

Should be a chance to watch him at the Hallam FC game, 10th July 7.30pm.

8 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Cool, that’s up to you, but when I’m responding to someone saying how desperate George Hirst was to stay at Hillsborough then it’s kind of relevant. You don’t care about it though - that’s fine (and really of little interest to me, to be frank).

Edited by Sonny

6 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

How can he do that if the club wouldn't sell/release him?

He couldn't

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Absolutely no point getting your hopes up, in 3 years he will leave us, the hatred will pour out in a megathread. Im

getting mine in now - he’s a poopydoo, unloyal money grabbing poo. 

You sound like me when the love of my life abandoned me for my estranged brother. 

Nihilism is unhealthy brother you have to find a focus in life like what I did eventually. I’ve been putting her naked pictures up on lampposts on Old Wortley Road, doesn’t take away the pain but hopefully I’ve scarred a couple of joggers for life.

Edited by Rebowl Yell