BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

10 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He cant just rock up at Leicester without spending time in Belgium though, I think that’s the point. 

The point was, even if Leicester are paying all of the wages, it is fanciful in the extreme to believe a player could be contracted to a second division Belgian club on 20K per week (regardless of who it is). What effect do you think that would have on other players at the club or, indeed, players at other clubs in the same league?

Just shocking that apparently George Hirst asked for 30k a week. I mean what are you supposed to do? You’re the chairman and you’ve got to trim costs a little then you have some young kid that’s not proven himself in the men’s league and he’s asking for 40k a week. I’d be like get f***ed mate we’ve got players here in the first team who are well established in the top two divisions of English football on reasonable wages and you’re asking me for 50k a week? You’re having a laugh son.

• Haha 4

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Just shocking that apparently George Hirst asked for 30k a week. I mean what are you supposed to do? You’re the chairman and you’ve got to trim costs a little then you have some young kid that’s not proven himself in the men’s league and he’s asking for 40k a week. I’d be like get f***ed mate we’ve got players here in the first team who are well established in the top two divisions of English football on reasonable wages and you’re asking me for 50k a week? You’re having a laugh son.

Can't believe he was asking for £60k /week. Cheeky bugger!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyway - 101 pages. fizz this poo. Everything has been said 5 times. There's no new content to add.Have a good afternoon repeating yourselves.

rarr rarrrr rarrrrrr ggrrrrrr

Can't you make the fred disappear

100+ page thread about an overhyped kid ffs embarrassing 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Can't you make the fred disappear

100+ page thread about an overhyped kid ffs embarrassing 

It's not embarrassing at all

It's not 'cringe' either

We're not a 'laughing stock' either

It's a thread about Sheffield Wednesday on Sheffield Wednesday forum

Chill ya boots bro

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
44 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

This reminds me of the executive box incident when so called fans who just don’t like our Chairman wanted to paint him out like the bad guy.

It’s pretty disgusting actually, the man has come here and done everything he possibly can to get us back to the promised land.

And yet we have so called ‘Wednesday fans’ who constantly pull him up for everything, I hope it’s not because he’s a foreigner that they don’t like him but I have my suspicions.

I guess where you're concerned its a good job Mr Chansiri isnt Jewish

2 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

George very much wanted to stay here.

Just because he wanted a better deal than was initially offered doesn't mean the contrary.

Maybe he should have reigned his agents in then. Not surprised Chansiri got a bit peeved when GH is touting himself around prem clubs whilst under contract.