BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You conveniently forgetting the several academy products who Jos played since coming in?

I know you had a hissy fit at the "limited intelligence comment", but BIG D asked who was coming through the blunts academy.

For someone who claims to be in the legal profession you certainly come across as a bit dim.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

My mistake, 6th was the season before last. They missed out on a play off narrowly.

Only 8 teams in the belgian 2nd division. 

Wow, that sounds really competitive. Still, he got one over on Wednesday so what does it matter.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not for me ta. I can’t remember any others last season. It does seem to be drying up 

So except for Brooks who became an international, the kid Everton were watching and those 3 who featured last season it's drying up.

15 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Has this been answered or do we have to wait for next week's episode of Soap?

Oh it'll be never answered.

The questions never are. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Just now, Geoffrey said:

So except for Brooks who became an international, the kid Everton were watching and those 3 who featured last season it's drying up.

Maybe start a thread in the non-Swfc section if you want to talk about the pigs academy.

12 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

You might as well ask how Pearson ended up there. He was a Premier League manager not too long ago and I am sure he's not short of a bob or two. He won't be working there for a KitKat and Bovril.

Yeah you make a good point mate.

I can’t imagine a 2nd tier Belgian club would break or even match their wage structure for a kid whose yet to complete a full professional game.

There’s a smell.

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Maybe start a thread in the non-Swfc section if you want to talk about the pigs academy.

No you have to use that to slate SWFC, it's like a game.

I'm watching Germany and Sweden and the grass at Sochi looks greener than the one at Hillsborough, do the groundsman or anyone at Hillsborough know what they are doing?

And it has proper stripes.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

I've been told there's another twist in the story to come.

Surely he wouldn't. Would he?

Dunno. 

Sure you can make sumat up though 

• Haha 3

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

16 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

No you have to use that to slate SWFC, it's like a game.

I'm watching Germany and Sweden and the grass at Sochi looks greener than the one at Hillsborough, do the groundsman or anyone at Hillsborough know what they are doing?

And it has proper stripes.

Hardly had any games on the pitch and they have real summers over there

42 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

I know you had a hissy fit at the "limited intelligence comment", but BIG D asked who was coming through the blunts academy.

For someone who claims to be in the legal profession you certainly come across as a bit dim.

I'd call you a bellend but Beholder will start crying again. 

Tbf you don't really come across as the brightest spark. A serial liar too. 

What a winning combination. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Geoffrey said:

Who were they because you seem to know a lot about the United academy side. 

1 hour ago, Rebowl Yell said:

We’ve got some proper talent coming through, lads that would run through brick walls to play at Hillsborough in front of you lot. Some people have sealed their own fate as villains of the club but very soon we are going to be overflowijg with new heroes to take their place. It might not seem like it right now but the future is looking good for our youth. This city is ours lads.

You use the words our and ours towards the end of your post, it's the sentence (to play at Hillsborough in front of you lot) that I can't fathom out, something to tell us reb? 

• Haha 2