BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

13 minutes ago, Skyline said:

This is football, which is now a business.

There is no place for loyalty. 

^^^ this, I don't understand why it's winding people up so much, he was never staying.

This is absolutely pathetic and it stinks. Shows how bitter the Hirsts are. Growing up I loved David Hirst when he played for us. Now he just comes across as a big fat bitter bell end using his son to try and spite Wednesday.

we would have got 500K to 1 million maximum compensation which is pocket change to a premier league club, but going to these lengths to avoid paying that?

pathetic. Nigel Pearson and David Hirst can suck my plums!

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Different class from the Hirst ‘camp’ ...   demanded a massive pay rise and didn’t get it so spat dummy’s out 

allowed the fans of the club on the whole to blame the chairman for the whole situation, while the chairman came out into the press to put his version of events forward after receiving nothing but criticism from the masses you stayed silent and continued to allow the fans of the club that a lot of people think you ‘love’ ! to STILL blame the chairman

Now your off to the Belgium second tier to hope your big pay day at Leicester arrives soon,  because that’s your best option as none of the other big boys think your worth the potential compo 

forgive me for not wishing you the best of luck George 

Edited by Guest

He wants to play football and get as much wages as he can ( what’s wrong with that) 

if a job offer was coming your way I’m sure 90% of you would leave and go for money ...

him and his old man are Wednesdayites saw Hirst snr at forest away ...

football is business now ..

milan and chansari didn’t come here because we play in blue n white stripes ! 

oh we don’t cos mr tuna doesn’t like them and Milan has cashed out ! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jezek said:

He wants to play football and get as much wages as he can ( what’s wrong with that) 

if a job offer was coming your way I’m sure 90% of you would leave and go for money ...

him and his old man are Wednesdayites saw Hirst snr at forest away ...

football is business now ..

milan and chansari didn’t come here because we play in blue n white stripes ! 

oh we don’t cos mr tuna doesn’t like them and Milan has cashed out ! 

Pig alert! Pig alert! Defcon level 5! Pig alert!

• Haha 1

We know football is a business, but this takes everything to a whole new level. Embarrasing for everyone involved.

We’ll get some compo but nothing significant. Of course it’s a shame but hopefully a good influence on the academy to have characters like that out of the door. 

Hirst sr must run George’s life. Can’t see why he’d want to go to Belgium.

At least the whole farcical situation is sorted now. Well done Chansiri for sticking to his guns and keeping him away from our football, even if this situation should never have arisen. Let’s see what happens to Hirsty now.

I’m glad it’s all over.

As far as I’m concerned any player that doesn’t want to be here can go f**k himself and that includes George Hirst.

Leaves a bitter taste as on the face of it George, his advisors and Leicester have worked out a way of signing him without paying the club that developed him and if he does sign for Leicester soon it’ll set a dangerous precedent for clubs who rely on developing young players to sell on for a profit.

As for George, I think some people need to remember he isn’t his dad and there are no guarantees he’ll ever be half as good.