Has Brentford away officially been moved to Sunday?

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Breaking News gasp shock horror Frank Lampard's first game is on sky - get ready for the Frank Lampard league until derby sack him pre Christmas due to their immanent relegation dogfight.

The BBC have already embarked on a passionate love affair with all things Lampard

The last two updates on their Sheffield Wednesday page have both featured fixture info for Lampard/Derby Co  :dry:

I hope they tell us asp as I need to book train for brentford and as for Millwall home also need to know cause of commitments . May take longer to arrange as both clubs need to be consulted its not just 1 game. I personally would send 11 reserves to Sunderland and leave league games as they are. Thurs night is a joke

Anyone even attempting to book anything with the fixture list as displayed is crazy. 

It has NOT been tampered with by either BBC, ITV, SKY, the South Yorkshire Police (they may have too many Officers on hols who would miss a free game) or SAG yet.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Anyone even attempting to book anything with the fixture list as displayed is crazy. 

It has NOT been tampered with by either BBC, ITV, SKY, the South Yorkshire Police (they may have too many Officers on hols who would miss a free game) or SAG yet.

This.

On 22/06/2018 at 13:19, Buxtongent said:

You missed Quest outlol

Arent they taking over from Ch5 for highlightsWTF:

On 22/06/2018 at 10:30, room0035 said:

Breaking News gasp shock horror Frank Lampard's first game is on sky - get ready for the Frank Lampard league until derby sack him pre Christmas due to their immanent relegation dogfight.

On 22/06/2018 at 12:14, Ethel The Tree said:

The BBC have already embarked on a passionate love affair with all things Lampard

The last two updates on their Sheffield Wednesday page have both featured fixture info for Lampard/Derby Co  :dry:

Derby are the new Fulham - they play wonderful football and would be an assett to the Prem. Infact, I think they should be given 10 points start as a thankyou for turning up ! By Easter Colin will be working his magic there.

On 23/06/2018 at 16:14, doubleo said:

Derby are the new Fulham - they play wonderful football and would be an assett to the Prem. Infact, I think they should be given 10 points start as a thankyou for turning up ! By Easter Colin will be working his magic there.

10 point start ? the last time Derby played in EPL they finished up with the lowest ever points total. 11 lol

• Haha 1

On Brazils show on Talksport the other day they were calling it A Frank Friday to kick off the new EFL season 

I think he's going down in flames personally Forest will eclipse them this coming season

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 13:19, Buxtongent said:

dead right ...I once booked a trip back from spain for a home game against wigan on the strength of the fixure list.....  that it could never have been played on the date that was originally stated due to wigan playing someone in the Europa cup was a tad irritating .

• Haha 1

On 23/06/2018 at 16:14, doubleo said:

Shame really cos I quite like Frank Lampard. 

Unfortunately I will be sick to death of him by September with all the love in the press will give him. 

On 22/06/2018 at 12:14, Ethel The Tree said:

Is this a bad thing?

After all we know how Derby respond so well to added pressure.

I'd be more concerned if they'd got a Smith or Hurst in as Manager.

Let them be the media darlings now they have finished the love-in with the Villains