2018/19 Membership

When does the information on membership get released? 

Had a look at the website and cant see any information on the new season or when they announced it last year. 

Stupidly never got one before due to cost when in the long run it would have comfortably paid for itself. 

Interesting to see what the new ch exec makes of this one. To me one of the big gaps in pricing.

STs are ok(ish). Gouging the POTGs isn't really ok, but POTG non-membership fans are by definition occasionals; most can take the odd few quid here or there for an occasional expense.

Membership isn't ok. Too expensive upfront; and too little in the discount to straight POTG, esp given the upfront cost. I'd also include mini-season tickets within this eg pick six games for near-full STH price. Terms need to be a bit less generous than STH terms but only a little.

(The other big gaps are aggressive family discounts; (less impactful) discounting the hell out of midweek evenings; and I'd also take the student market more seriously.)

On 23/06/2018 at 10:23, thewookieisdown said:

Interesting to see what the new ch exec makes of this one. To me one of the big gaps in pricing.

STs are ok(ish). Gouging the POTGs isn't really ok, but POTG non-membership fans are by definition occasionals; most can take the odd few quid here or there for an occasional expense.

Membership isn't ok. Too expensive upfront; and too little in the discount to straight POTG, esp given the upfront cost. I'd also include mini-season tickets within this eg pick six games for near-full STH price. Terms need to be a bit less generous than STH terms but only a little.

(The other big gaps are aggressive family discounts; (less impactful) discounting the hell out of midweek evenings; and I'd also take the student market more seriously.)

Agree 100% with your comments. My brother is a Reading fan and he pays a one off £2 fee for his membership and gets discounted tickets. 

As i have mentioned in another thread he pays £20 a game (Every game) thanks to his membership and if he brings his son he pays £19 to get them both in...

Sadly for him we took my nephew to Hillsborough last season for his first match and he is now a Wednesday fan.