iFOLLOW to stream some #SWFC games live this season

Large.jpeg

Fresh from its maiden campaign in 2017/18, iFollow is back for the new season with significant changes in place to enable UK-based Wednesdayites to watch the Owls live!

The innovative live streaming platform was launched last term to revolutionise the way overseas fans could follow Wednesday overseas, with all league fixtures streamed live – save those selected for TV coverage. 

And new for 2018/19, UK fans – previously outside of the live streaming agreement entirely – will have access to select midweek fixtures exclusively through iFollow.

Representing a huge step forward on the digital front, all midweek Championship fixtures throughout the coming season will be streamed live in the UK, with the exception of those selected for live TV coverage.

Previously, the live streaming of games through the iFollow service was exclusive to international subscribers.

Owls fans overseas will continue to enjoy access to every league fixture, Saturdays included, as per 2017/18, while live audio commentary remains in place domestically for every Owls game. 

The models for domestic and international subscriptions are as follows:

Domestic (UK/Ireland/Isle of Man/Guernsey/Jersey)

Match Pass | £10 | For matches available to be streamed live in the UK (outside the blocked hours of 2:45pm - 5.15pm on Saturday afternoons, Championship fixtures not broadcast on Sky Sports)

Monthly Pass | £4.49 | – Live audio commentary only

Season Pass | £45 | – Live audio commentary only

International

Match Pass | £5 | – For matches available to be streamed live outside the UK

Season Pass | £110 | – For all matches available to be streamed live outside the UK

Match passes will be available once TV selections have been confirmed around six weeks in advance.

Supporters should note that games selected for live TV coverage overseas will not be available to iFollow subscribers due to the EFL worldwide broadcast contract.

For UK subscribers, regular Bank Holiday fixtures will not be available as part of the same agreement.

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Just wondering mate but iFollow renew automatically or not? Hope so as I’m crap on computers!!

So despite all the problems people had last year there's zero promise of improvements or fixes to their system/streaming/networks?

No commentary added to the live video?

Still the same single camera with no replays/alternative angles?

Still only grainy 720p?

Still have crowd audio not in sync with the action?

Still get locked out if you have the audacity to log in more than once?

Etc. etc.

I bought iFollow last season, it stopped working after the first 4 matches, I never saw another "full-match replay", I contacted SWFC, and was told it "doesn't work using Windows 10 and Edge....won't buy it this season, but will buy the new kit, and other things from the Owls Megastore.

56 minutes ago, Neon Nick said:

I bought iFollow last season, it stopped working after the first 4 matches, I never saw another "full-match replay", I contacted SWFC, and was told it "doesn't work using Windows 10 and Edge....won't buy it this season, but will buy the new kit, and other things from the Owls Megastore.

I've got Windows 10 and Edge but just used the Google Chrome web browser instead to login to iFollow. This worked fine for me.

• Like 1

This nonsense really annoys me. The technology is there everybody knows the service that people want to buy. Stop making people mess around with vpns and trying to fiddle the system. 

There is only way this is going so let's just get there. An online season ticket showing all games for the particular club you support. 

Thousands of tickets would be sold per club, it's a fortune maker. 

1 hour ago, Gresh said:

I've got Windows 10 and Edge but just used the Google Chrome web browser instead to login to iFollow. This worked fine for me.

1 hour ago, Geedee said:

This nonsense really annoys me. The technology is there everybody knows the service that people want to buy. Stop making people mess around with vpns and trying to fiddle the system. 

There is only way this is going so let's just get there. An online season ticket showing all games for the particular club you support. 

Thousands of tickets would be sold per club, it's a fortune maker. 

Thank you both for your thoughts on this matter, I'll try Chrome, and would love to pay South Stand season-ticket prices for guaranteed full-match replay, with coordinated audio, and on demand, because time-zones make it impossible for fans worldwide, to tune in live, but, the live option would be nice too.  Season ticket prices for guaranteed audio & video, full-match, live or on demand ex post facto?  I'll buy that...one for my house and another for the Rose & Crown "pub", where I raise a glass from time-to-time...

3 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

I'll buy that...one for my house and another for the Rose & Crown "pub", where I raise a glass from time-to-time...

Why buy two? Just log in to the one account at whatever location you’re in, the pub or at home. 

13 hours ago, Dave DJ said:

Why buy two? Just log in to the one account at whatever location you’re in, the pub or at home. 

Just to support the Club, it's important for overseas fans to buy all they can afford.  Get 50,000 overseas fans to spend $300 and the Club sees $15,000,000, just how this money can be used (FFP?) I do not know.  Overseas fans can't be present at the matches, but we can provide financial support.  So, I'd buy a t.v. season ticket for the pub too.