What was the last game you went to

The last game I went to was either the 

3-0 win v Reading 

- or - 

2-4 loss to QPR

Pretty sure it was Reading but my memory is hazey of the whole season 

Edited by j17tjp

10 hours ago, DoorDoor said:

I have agorophobia, Social Anxiety, Autism spectrum disorder and depression thats why I haven't been to a game since 2002 :ph34r:

That sounds rough, no one should be kept away from Hillsborough! Contact the club and ask to speak to the 'safeguarding officer'. He's a really decent bloke and they've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work with stewards and staff to help fans with anxiety and autism feel welcome in the club. Might not be exactly what you need but it's worth getting in touch to see what the club can do.

• Like 4

Chelsea v Liverpool in May. Went on a lads weekend to London and got tickets for the Bellew v Haye fight at the o2 on the Saturday night and Premier League game on Sunday.

I have three days completely missing from my memory....

Ps... No one mentioned it having to be a Wednesday game...

8 hours ago, trumbullowl said:

According to the ticket still kept in my wallet it was home to Derby on Jan 30th 1999 in the Prem, row M seat 189 and cost 21 quid. But I have no

recollection of the game whatsoever!

It's the likes of you that's ruined the wallet making industry !!

"Trumbullowl" - Another product of Tony Blairs Britain 

lol

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

This is weird. I expected, like me, that the answer for most would be Norwich on the last game of this season. But that's not what we are seeing.

Everyone's life is different but I expected the majority on here were regular attendees.

I think there's a large proportion of Owlstalkers that can't / don't / won't attend matches regularly. I thought that was a common view.

And those that went to the Norwich game probably cba to post because it's such a mundane answer.

For such a busy forum, it’s strange that I don’t meet that many fans at games, who admit to posting on here Probably only met a handful, other than people I already knew

Suppose it shows, what a useful site it is for those who can’t get to games