How good a side are #SWFC without Forestieri?

It really depends on which Forestieri you’re talking about!! The one who looked hungry, enthusiastic and dangerous in his first season and the last few games of last season would be sorely missed. The other version we’ve seen at times not so much. 

If he’s looking to move or his head is being turned he has to go, however tough that would be to take.

Just a side note on the headline I’ve just read in the Green Un online linking him with Fulham. Dear Editor I’d make a point of refusing to let my employees write headlines off the back of stories in other papers.....do your own journalism, rubbish!

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1

He’s a class apart from anyone else we’ve got when fit and firing. Crucial if we’re to have any chance of going up this season. We’re not a one man team by any stretch but we’re significantly better with him than without.

Guest wilyfox

Depends who we replace him with. We haven't been good enough for promotion with him either, so I don't share the fear of losing him.

if he goes, be nice to see Wednesday sell a player at the right time for top dollar - for a change. At 28, he's in his prime having rehabbed well from injury and returned to form and fitness looking sharp. I doubt he'll ever be worth more than he is now, given his age. So long as he's not sold to a championship rival, hope he stays but won't cry if sold. 

Guest The Horse

Clubs keep getting promoted without him in their team.

If he stays, great.

If he goes, we'll get a shed load of cash and can strengthen in other areas. Great

Win-Win.

If we don't invest in the team then we're shafted, however.

Cos to answer the original question - he elevates the team from alright to pretty unstoppable. 

He's also the only player we have that makes you stand up / puts you on the edge of your seat. He's worth the entry fee alone if he's on it.

I've just talked myself out of it.

We need to keep him. 

All depends on if he gets a new bike IMO.

for example... say Newcastle offer him a bike with a bell, can we match that ?

and

what if one of the big spenders comes in and offers him a bike with a bell, water bottle AND a pump.!

not so sure we could compete with that sort of financial muscle and exuberance 

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, steveger said:

All depends on if he gets a new bike IMO.

for example... say Newcastle offer him a bike with a bell, can we match that ?

and

what if one of the big spenders comes in and offers him a bike with a bell, water bottle AND a pump.!

not so sure we could compete with that sort of financial muscle and exuberance 

If sheff utd offered him a bike it would have stabilisers on it.

lol

• Haha 1