Henry Landsbury anyone??

Seeing as Villa need to off-load a few what about this chap for out midfield?....hasnt featured much for Villa so could be one of those they're ready to off-load.Strong midfield player has goals in him and can be strong and dominating in the midfield.

If we're going for a Villa midfielder, I'd say Hourihane. I think regardless who anyone signs from Villa, you're paying more than you would otherwise because of the name rather than the quality... but at least with Hourihane you'd get some quality as opposed to just the name.

Still, irregardless I'm not sure we have the cash to get anyone from Villa anyways, despite their financial worries. We'll see, eh? 

13 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Dangerous woman, wouldn't want her anywhere near S6. Everywhere she visits there's always a murder.

She's in the directors box for Villa at home next season.

Swarbricks gonna have to be very careful this time .....

Oh I would by the way ......

Fine woman,

I've had worse , :stuwinky:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, F. Spiksley said:

Dangerous woman, wouldn't want her anywhere near S6. Everywhere she visits there's always a murder.

After this seasons injuries I wouldn't be all that surprised if our squad fell victim to a serial killer. 

Almen Abdi - stabbed to death in the changing rooms. Physio reckons out for 3 weeks 

I think Henri Lansbury is one of those players who flatter to deceive.

At 27 he should have hit consistent form by now if he was ever going to do it, you can't keep getting contracts based upon promise at that age.

I don't think he fills any of the boxes that SWFC are looking to tick to be honest.

2 hours ago, spiderman said:

Seeing as Villa need to off-load a few what about this chap for out midfield?....hasnt featured much for Villa so could be one of those they're ready to off-load.Strong midfield player has goals in him and can be strong and dominating in the midfield.

Take a few minutes out to take the time to read or listen to what Jos thinks about any forthcoming signings and you will see that highly overpaid ' as beens' dont fit the bill. 

Why is there a fascination with Villa players at the moment. Did anyone listed to what the club have said about any signings and did anyone read the recent wage bill league table. What did Villa achieve last year, F88k all that's what they achieved. 

If we wanted a Landsbury type, we could’ve kept Mcgugan, great ability, 0 motivation and poor attitude, a forest mate of mine warned me about Mcgugan when we signed him and I’ve heard him describe Landsbury in the same way

3 minutes ago, brett11 said:

If we wanted a Landsbury type, we could’ve kept Mcgugan, great ability, 0 motivation and poor attitude, a forest mate of mine warned me about Mcgugan when we signed him and I’ve heard him describe Landsbury in the same way

McGugan has done more thatn Lansbury in reality - it's just he (McGugan)  has done it at a level that got him no recognition.

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

If we're going for a Villa midfielder, I'd say Hourihane. I think regardless who anyone signs from Villa, you're paying more than you would otherwise because of the name rather than the quality... but at least with Hourihane you'd get some quality as opposed to just the name.

Still, irregardless I'm not sure we have the cash to get anyone from Villa anyways, despite their financial worries. We'll see, eh? 

This, the only one I would want that we could realistically get would be Hourihane. The likes of Chester and Kodjia will be way out of our reach but if we could manage to bring in someone like Hourihane, I think he would improve us.