One For The Ladies

21 minutes ago, marshy said:

Whose the guy in the hat that Fletch is holding onto in case he falls over and injures his self again.

I can't quite make out who that is either. At first look I thought why is Sergiu Bus there?!

10 minutes ago, flo said:

It is Italy.

Exclusive here at the Stir

Sheffield Wednesday stars including Steven Fletcher, Barry Bannan and Bruno Mars have all been sighted in Italy, looking to sign for Genoa and Sampdoria according to reports.

Our top source who goes by the pseudonym ‘the football keyboard writer’ has informed me that deals have been offered to 6 Wednesday players and a random music star and it looks like the deals could be done by the weekend. When we reached out to our other source known as ‘Pingu’ he told us that he hadn’t heard this news and that according to his information they were in Sweden having a meeting with representatives for Gothenborg. I’m not sure which source I believe this time so I’m going to just guess that they are signing for Bordeaux. Buy tomorrow’s paper where my article will have 6 extra words in it.

Dan Lawson 

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stoop said:

Gary Hooper is the coolest man in the world. I love his celebrations when he scores, he just does a big smile and walks back for kick off

It’d mean him breaking sweat if he did anything else 

• Thanks 1