I think the cup draw is good for Sheffield Wednesday

#SUNDERLAND vs #SWFC 

That draw might not seem the most interesting or exciting to some but personally I think that it's a good draw.

I'm way more optimistic of battering them with Jos at the helm than Carlos, and think that with a fully fit squad that we could go up there and get a result.

Even if Jos played some/a lot of youngsters I still think we can win this one.

If we are to approach the new season with confidence and optimism we need to fear no other teams or cup draws and so I think that the additional confidence/game time this will give our players is great

An away win so early on in a cup competition is just fine for me. I don't think there's any risk of losing at all. 

Let's go up there, get a result, and crack on.

(plus we'll be back in the blue and white stripes by then)

Next season is for being positive and optimistic

Owlstalk Shop

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

#SUNDERLAND vs #SWFC 

That draw might not seem the most interesting or exciting to some but personally I think that it's a good draw.

I'm way more optimistic of battering them with Jos at the helm than Carlos, and think that with a fully fit squad that we could go up there and get a result.

If we are to approach the new season with confidence and optimism we need to fear no other teams or cup draws and so I think that the additional confidence/game time this will give our players is great

An away win so early on in a cup competition is just fine for me. I don't think there's any risk of losing at all. 

Right on bro, I'm 100% behind you....Let's conquer the world, well EFL at least..

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

Would rather a local side to generate a bit of interest . I’ll be honest , the result of this game to me matters little 

Yes. I think that I would go along with this.

Its a bit of a non event to be honest, but, having said that, if I could claim travel costs from London on company expenses - which seems a bit doubtful -  I'd seriously think about going, simply because it would be a new ground for me.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

It’s sucks! I’m home for the first time in 3 years and my mate who I go with is working.  It’s beyond rubbish!!

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

#SUNDERLAND vs #SWFC 

No risk of losing against a team with a new manager?

Hope the team don’t go up there with that mindset.