PRESLAV BORUKOV - #SWFC Offer deal to exciting striker

Sheffield Wednesday have confirmed they have offered Preslav Borukov a new contract and are confident he is going to sign it.

We've been highlighting this player for some time now as he's bursting through the ranks banging in goals in a big way for the U18's and U23 sides we have at Hillsborough as well as during his international games for Bulgaria 

He's a real prospect, big, strong, and prolific

We need him to sign this contract and continue to be a core part of our youth development and he could very well become a first team player, especially under Jos who has a refreshing approach to developing and nurturing the young hungry, and exciting talent we have in our younger sides (unlike his predecessor who is now currently without a job)

Come on Borukov - GET SIGNING!

Owlstalk Shop

51 minutes ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Hope he stays unlike a certain bunch of greedy twats 

While I agree with the sentiment. 

If someone offered you 4 times your wages would you stay loyal to your current employer.

FFS.

• Like 2

There are many rumours and theories around the George Hirst thing

In truth 99.9999999% of people are just making conspiracy theories up and don't know what's really being said/done around the whole situation/deal

People on both 'sides' of this argument saying one thing or the other about it - they don't know anything either. They've just heard from a bloke somewhere that someone said something, isn't signing something, wants more money etc etc. In reality all rumour again.

Let's all be honest here - nobody REALLY knows anything 

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

In truth 99.9999999% of people are just making conspiracy theories up and don't know what's really being said/done around the whole situation/deal

People on both 'sides' of this argument saying one thing or the other about it - they don't know anything either. They've just heard from a bloke somewhere that someone said something, isn't signing something, wants more money etc etc. In reality all rumour again.

Let's all be honest here - nobody REALLY knows anything right?

George does.

FFS.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

While I agree with the sentiment. 

If someone offered you 4 times your wages would you stay loyal to your current employer.

FFS.

Yes I would. I work for my wife. The ramifications of walking out, even for four times the wages, are too terrifying to contemplate. Hirsty should take a leaf out of my book.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's all be honest here - nobody REALLY knows anything right?

Hirst situation should become clear in the next couple of weeks when his contract expires and we finally see where he signs.

Questions after that are what sort of compensation the club might obtain..if any.

Only thing for certain is that relationships seem such that he won’t be staying at Hillsborough.

Clare situation seems a bit different. Reports suggest he..or his agency are playing the field to assess best contract offer.

Wouldn’t any of us do the same in a similar position.?

Those latest reports in the Star though indicate Scottish Premier League clubs or Championship clubs of similar standing to Wednesday are the only real interest.

Villa seemed to be in pole position for his signature but I would guess he’s being advised to think again about them at present.

Back to Borukov, all the club can do is to try and sign him up to the club and hope he develops and stays or moves on for real money in the end.

8 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

What your reason for them not to sign

I have absolutely no idea mate

Am intrigued how it will all end tho and see what happens!

one things for sure tho, I’m not listening to those saying the club are at fault and I’m not listening to those saying George or his agents or David Hirst are at fault either

because they don’t know

they have no idea what’s going on 

Owlstalk Shop