This is hell.

lol

I saw this thread title and my first thought was "it never gets better or worse but you get used to it after a spell cos heaven is hell in reverse"
as you do.

I was pleasantly surprised to see I may not be the only obsessed loon on the planet.

I always think he got it wrong with one of his albums it would have been much better as

sweetest little fella everybody knows
dont know what to call him
but hes mighty like The Wednesday

Wednesday and Elvis Costello is a particularly potent combination. Not necessarily the best for retaining a slender grasp on sanity.

1 hour ago, the mighty wednesday said:

lol

I saw this thread title and my first thought was "it never gets better or worse but you get used to it after a spell cos heaven is hell in reverse"
as you do.

I was pleasantly surprised to see I may not be the only obsessed loon on the planet.

I always think he got it wrong with one of his albums it would have been much better as

sweetest little fella everybody knows
dont know what to call him
but hes mighty like The Wednesday

Wednesday and Elvis Costello is a particularly potent combination. Not necessarily the best for retaining a slender grasp on sanity.

But Costello is a Liverpool fan, so Wednesday might not sit well with him. His drummer, Pete Thomas is from Hillsborough though.

Here’s a football related Costello story, if you haven’t already heard it:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/elvis-costello-28-1353125

2 hours ago, sibon said:

But Costello is a Liverpool fan, so Wednesday might not sit well with him. His drummer, Pete Thomas is from Hillsborough though.

Here’s a football related Costello story, if you haven’t already heard it:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/elvis-costello-28-1353125

Not impressed with his attitude.

Reading that made me spit my Ovaltine out and I was so angry I turned up the volume on my Now That's What I Call Punk Rock compilation LP to 3.

I didn't know Pete Thomas was from Hillsborough. He is a great drummer.

• Haha 1