Andy rhodes

Been a fantastic servant, heard nothing but great things and I’m sure the club don’t want him to leave

I’m not too sure what Jos will do, he’s a man with his own ideas and you hear he’s pretty involved with the decision making so you would assume he will bring his own man in 

But yes...For me and I suspect a lot of other Wednesdayites it would be brilliant to see Pressman back where he belongs at SWFC 

If he does leave then good luck to him. Been nothing but positive for the club with the progression of the young lads and also keeping Westwood in good order. 

I doubt Jos will go for Pressman just based on his history with our club. He'll bring in the man he feels best suited to the role. Not the worst time of year to have to change GK coach either so no added pressure there.

Edited by Junk Smuggler

Could this be the precursor to Jordan on his way out of the club, has there been a 

fallout? 

Conspiracy theories and all that aside, why would he want to leave to go to a smaller club. 

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Could this be the precursor to Jordan on his way out of the club, has there been a 

fallout? 

Conspiracy theories and all that aside, why would he want to leave to go to a smaller club. 

That could easily be the 'nail on the head'  

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

fallout? 

To go back to the club he played and coached for, to join up with his mate? Any reason he wants.

3 hours ago, daleblue said:

fallout? 

Chance to join a club as assistant manager. Step up from being GK coach