Who's excited for the new #SWFC Kit at Owls In The Park?

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just from what they've repeatedly said over and over on how they were as gutted and frustrated as us last time, and that they'd already sort it so it would never ever happen again 

fingers crossed! i think we would witness the biggest meltdown in Owlstalk history if the club mess up on the kits again. we need a positive start to the season, as daft as it sounds getting pre season and kits right will benefit the team, positivity and negativity feeds through to the team, lets get everything right this summer.

Just now, GEE said:

fingers crossed! i think we would witness the biggest meltdown in Owlstalk history if the club mess up on the kits again. we need a positive start to the season, as daft as it sounds getting pre season and kits right will benefit the team, positivity and negativity feeds through to the team, lets get everything right this summer.

I think Kieran Lee’s new born will be all grown up and bombing up and down the pitch for us before we get any details on the new kit mate

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I think Kieran Lee’s new born will be all grown up and bombing up and down the pitch for us before we get any details on the new kit mate

i hope not, imagine the scenes

Edited by GEE

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

First sign of madness you know .....

"Talking to yourself" ......lol

It's when he starts answering himself he needs to worry. It'll put him on a par with 95% of Owlstalk!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

I'm guessing he's ITK but I'm not sure he's particularly optimistic!

More like he's optimistic that he's ITK!

Or maybe he's just ITK that he's optimistic!

This is SERIOUS BULLYING going on here, I am and never have been affiliated with any of the top brass here at Owlstalk.

I am 100% pure insanity of my own accord not somebody’s afterthought of an alt account, left to use whenever they feel like winding @Woodhouse_owl up for a couple of hours. 

I deserve respect. :duntmatter:

• Haha 4

Is Owls in Park the 1st time fans get to see it? 

If so it's disgraceful, getting loads of fans in knowing most will buy it even if its rubbish. 

Surely there's a way to get to see it before Owls in the park. 

19 hours ago, S1Owl said:

If so it's disgraceful, getting loads of fans in knowing most will buy it even if its rubbish. 

Surely they’d want to announce the kit will be there at the very least to drive more people into going to owls in the park.

Some fella in the other thread said the kits have already been delivered so what’s stopping them putting it on the official article for OITP? Can’t see it being there if they don’t announce it beforehand to be honest but then again this is Wednesday they just do whatever they want.

7 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Surely they’d want to announce the kit will be there at the very least to drive more people into going to owls in the park.

Some fella in the other thread said the kits have already been delivered so what’s stopping them putting it on the official article for OITP? Can’t see it being there if they don’t announce it beforehand to be honest but then again this is Wednesday they just do whatever they want.

Players are still on holiday so maybe waiting for them to return so they can do the media campaign with them wearing the shirt for the official launch

1 hour ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

Players are still on holiday so maybe waiting for them to return so they can do the media campaign with them wearing the shirt for the official launch

Good point that, can’t imagine Ethel the tea lady is up for modelling the new kit.

That said I still think it’s weird they didn’t even mention anything about the new shirts in the articles they posted about Owls in the Park. Hopefully they will mention it in the kit reveal instead if it’s going to be at OITP.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

21 hours ago, S1Owl said:

lol

It's a foookin shirt.

• Haha 2