Jump to content


chazzyowl

Was the person who made this drunk?

Recommended Posts

People will do owt for money but come on, if you're gonna go to the lengths to do knockoff shirt at least  centre the bloody sponsor! £60?

 

Wow I'm bored!

IMG_2666.PNG

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


That's one of the recently released retro kits, judging by the tag in the collar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's got the proper umbro badge and the tag in the collar is umbro as well. 

 

I know because I've got that shirt minus the wonky sponsor. 

 

EDIT : just zoomed in. It's fake! 

Edited by Eaton_Swfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Auckland Owl said:

That's one of the recently released retro kits, judging by the tag in the collar. 

Yes it's definitely one bought from the mega store with Umbro and Asda logo's poorly slapped on for an extra £25! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done some digging. 

 

Has bought one of the £30 shirts from the shop and an iron on £5 umbro badge and is selling it for £60.00 

 

I've reported him to eBay the crafty fizz. Why rip off fellow owls ? 

 

Absolute simpleton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Auckland Owl said:

That's one of the recently released retro kits, judging by the tag in the collar. 

 

Spot on. And the tag has got our new badge etc on it. 

 

On a a side note, I bought the 1986 retro shirt from shop other day and it’s proper quality! Best stuff the shops had in in ages. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he cut the ASDA out of a carrier bag and just laid it on top! It's not even stuck down at the edges and it's see through! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell it's one of the recently released retro shirts because they got that one badly wrong.  It looks like it's got white dots all over the blue stripes whereas the original is much more subtle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chazzyowl said:

People will do owt for money but come on, if you're gonna go to the lengths to do knockoff shirt at least  centre the bloody sponsor! £60?

 

Wow I'm bored!

IMG_2666.PNG

 

Your phone needs charging mate 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F*****g love that badge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the listing it's advertised as "bought from the Owls mega store retro section" so it's not even an original Umbro shirt.

 

UTO'S 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chazzyowl said:

Yes it's definitely one bought from the mega store with Umbro and Asda logo's poorly slapped on for an extra £25! 

 

Problem with eBay is nobody reads the description. 

 

He's wrote on there its from the club shop and is a replica. 

 

Agreed though it's looks so VVank 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Done some digging. 

 

Has bought one of the £30 shirts from the shop and an iron on £5 umbro badge and is selling it for £60.00 

 

I've reported him to eBay the crafty fizz. Why rip off fellow owls ? 

 

Absolute simpleton

They won’t do anything about it-probably make him a power seller or something. Better off purchasing it, arrange to collect and then dog muck his door handle for trying to rip off Owls. That’ll learn him

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks he's Asda one or two too many!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

They won’t do anything about it-probably make him a power seller or something. Better off purchasing it, arrange to collect and then dog muck his door handle for trying to rip off Owls. That’ll learn him

Dave Allen E Bay Seller ....

Dogshìt door handles !!

Result ..........lol

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG-20180613-WA0006.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he painted this owl too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

IMG-20180613-WA0006.jpg

Someone curled one out on its head?

Edited by Animal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Dave Allen E Bay Seller ....

Dogshìt door handles !!

Result ..........lol

Must be them venomous bit*hes again!

Edited by Utah Owl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×