If you absolutely had to....

If one of the two _had_ to go.. Fessi.

He's had his temperamental moments and while he's capable of doing wonderful things, we've got 14000 strikers right now and he doesn't operate great in a front 2.

Baz is our standout midfielder. Our form picked up when he came back into the team and Pessy looks a much better player beside him. He's also been nothing but a pro and respects the club for having given him an opportunity to play week in week out and show what he can do. We've got Bannan.

7 minutes ago, cookeh said:

If one of the two _had_ to go.. Fessi.

He's had his temperamental moments and while he's capable of doing wonderful things, we've got 14000 strikers right now and he doesn't operate great in a front 2.

Baz is our standout midfielder. Our form picked up when he came back into the team and Pessy looks a much better player beside him. He's also been nothing but a pro and respects the club for having given him an opportunity to play week in week out and show what he can do. We've got Bannan.

Bannan is god for me not gonna lie

I have stated  a number of times on here that the priority must be the avoidance of a big fine or a transfer embargo due to FFP. So if we REALLY have to move on one or both, then so be it, the financial health of the club is more important. If I had to choose one or t'other then it would be Bannon who would go. I want a more physical and taller presence in central midfield and I believe that finding a replacement for Bannon would be slightly easier and less expensive. I hope it does not come to this and another solution can be found by selling Westwood, Abdi,Fox, Palmer,Rhodes, Hirst, Boyd,Jones, in any combination..

FF for me.

He's unplayable when he's on it but Bannan is the engine of the team, gives us impetus & drives us forward. Without him in the team we created very little, it's imperative he stays.

Bannan.

Purely because he forces us to play a certain way, which, as a collective, I'm not sure benefits us. 

He's a superb player, and I really wouldn't want to lose him. BUT, if we sold him for good money, we could bring in a genuine all round midfielder who could play in a two or three effectively, and it'd allow us to be far more solid throughout the centre of the pitch. 

Forestieri is our only luxury player, and to lose him would mean we'd become a very average Championship side. Forestieri's ability and creativity elevates us to the next level. 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
9 minutes ago, torryowl said:

FF coz he's the one that would fetch the most money...….. 

This in a nutshell.