Reece Burke and Jordan Hugil

Should be focusing on signing Venancio and developing our own youth centre backs, currently have 6 first team striker and a few youth prospect for me this is a none story.

If they have want to, let us have Byram on loan to sort the issues on our right I would be happy with that though

59 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Should be focusing on signing Venancio and developing our own youth centre backs, currently have 6 first team striker and a few youth prospect for me this is a none story.

If they have want to, let us have Byram on loan to sort the issues on our right I would be happy with that though

Out of the players listed , he would be the one who would make sense signing, 

We definitely need another CB (regardless of what formation Jos prefers next season) so the Burke link is understandable. Byram would add quality down the right side and could be a shrewd signing but I would imagine there would be plenty of suitors. As for Hugill, if Jos plans on playing his preferred formation of 4-2-3-1 then Hugill showed at PNE that he's a good and mobile striker to play the lone role. Obviously though this would mean the sale of at least one or two of our current strikers i.e. Rhodes, Fletcher or both.