Our fire sale

Phew, at last an EPL club's in with Fulham said to be keen today, joining Stoke and Boro.

If he has to go, let's get this above £15 million mark.

Seems like the club's attempt to start an auction has worked.

Edited by fred mciver

On 15/06/2018 at 15:17, jwhancock said:

If we have to sell so called stars Rhodes and Fletcher should be considered before Forestieri & Bannan. Also if we ship out Abdi, Jones, Boyd, Fox & Palmer that should save us selling any of the better players 

This is ok in theory but in practice no one will take Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Boyd, Fox or Palmer off Wednesday with the big wages Wednesday are paying them.

Only FF and Bannan would have any takers.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

This is ok in theory but in practice no one will take Fletcher, Rhodes, Abdi, Boyd, Fox or Palmer off Wednesday with the big wages Wednesday are paying them.

Rhodes is already on his way to Norwich.

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

We will have to take a hit and lose loads of dosh re-Rhodes.

Any one of Fletcher, Bannan or FF should make up the loss.

Then the other two left are money in the bank...to offset a chunk of ffp...not for new players, yet.

At least 2 of our 'best 4' will be off, possibly 3....bigshithitsthe fan all 4.

Can see Boyd staying along with Abdi mesen

Rhodes going out on loan with 75% of wages paid plus a loan fee. Abdi being actively touted around Europe and Palmer available also, along with a few others. But not inviting bids for FF, this is what I heard yesterday. Not exactly ground breaking news but there it is anyway. 

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Rhodes going out on loan with 75% of wages paid plus a loan fee. Abdi being actively touted around Europe and Palmer available also, along with a few others. But not inviting bids for FF, this is what I heard yesterday. Not exactly ground breaking news but there it is anyway. 

Makes sense, suspect clubs will start getting busy transfer wise this week with most pre seasons starting on Monday 

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

That'll do me.

About time we upgraded Palmer too.

21 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

not-fire-sale.jpg

5 hours ago, Saxondale said:

So as most of us thought then. High earners that we can do without and some dead wood are way ahead of the likes of FF and BB in the queue for shipping out.

6 hours ago, Chris E said:

So as most of us thought then. High earners that we can do without and some dead wood are way ahead of the likes of FF and BB in the queue for shipping out.

That they may be, but we need to find either another gullible chairman like our own to sign them, or tout them over in Saudi Arabia or quatar, somewhere they've loads of disposable cash to waste/launder lol