Our fire sale

2 hours ago, attyjake said:

I am pretty sure now Jos has seen Fessi perform he will have said in no uncertain terms he's the one I want to keep!

We all know how well he can perform.

It's whether he still wants to perform for us? 

I fully expect him to be gone either this window or the one in January.

1 hour ago, Adam Reachs left peg said:

Was talking about this earlier Abdi looks like going loovens,Clare,Hirst look like going loovens,Wallace,kean all gone winnall will probably be sold I think that would save us a huge chunk ? 

Exactly.  Maybe add to that Fletcher, or loan out/sell Rhodes, maybe loan/sell Fox, potentially move Jones on.  Maybe one of our keepers would command a fee.  Get in a winger, left wing back and centre mid (which we may not even need) and we're all set.  Saved money and will arguably be in a better position.  

The Mirror is full of big hairy balls!  They obviously aren't close enough to the club to even vaguely understand any of the above is more likely that their sensationalist piffle.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Really hope not. Would reluctantly lose Reach and a few of the others but FF, BB and Lee’s shouldn’t be sold. They are the Crown Jewels at present and we have to keep these at all costs and build around them imho. 

I doubt we'd sell Reach. If I remember correctly he signed a 5 year contract so presumably his transfer fee would be spread over 5 instalments for the length of his contact. For arguments sake let's say the reported £5m transfer fee is true then we still have £3m left to pay. Should we sell him for the same £5m on a 5 year contract that would mean we would only receive £1m from the buying club as a first instalment but the £3m owed to Boro would become immediately payable leaving us £2m out of pocket with the only saving being his wages. It's for the very same reasons that a loan deal is being mooted for Rhodes.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Justbeanz said:

We'll never win owt with kids :ph34r:

Hello Alan!

1 hour ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Daily Mirror

Something to read to ensure you finish slitting your wrists

Today's news, tomorrow's bog roll and about all it's good for too!

2 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

If we sell FF and Bannan we will go down.

1 hour ago, OutspokenTom said:

That is exactly the type of sensational statement you'd expect to find in The Mirror.

Maybe he works for the Sun.

FFS.

.Image result for mystic meg

Guest Ash76
3 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

I feel we need a huge offer for Forestieri to justify selling.

Anything less with 15 million I'd be dissapointed. In context Norwich apparently want upwards of 20 million for Maddison

And have just sold Josh Murphy to Cardiff for £11m