Tango

Guest addedtime

Guest addedtime

No mention of him being featured badly on the front of a magazine??? He needs to sue them to hell and back.

It's not a real magazine. Jewish Voice twitter account photoshopped what they thought a Tommy Robinson magazine would look like and used Tango as the bloke on the front cover. Covered him with fake tattoos and insinuated he's a racist. Pathetic thing for them to do and I'd fully expect him to be able to sue the fizz out of them

Not seen it but sounds pretty shocking. I've seen plenty of people saying that football fans support the release of  certain far-right criminal, all unaware of the double standards of stereotyping a whole bunch of people because of the action of a few scum bags.

Edited by RobbieOwler

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Tango now in touch with a lawyer

Thanks to everybody who sent me contact details. The guy who runs the Twitter account seems to be a reyt n0b - he might not be so cocky about it soon

It appears to have been deleted (last time I checked).

At the bare minimal, I'd be wanting a full apology and retraction posted on their Twitter feed. 

Flipping disgraceful what they've done there. 

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It appears to have been deleted (last time I checked).

At the bare minimal, I'd be wanting a full apology and retraction posted on their Twitter feed. 

Flipping disgraceful what they've done there. 

Unfortunately Once it’s on the internet it can never be fully deleted, the original post might have disappeared but that picture will have been screenshotted, posted on several forums and social media sites.