Terry Curran "I’m a believer in trying to win matches, not going out to not lose"

The Sheffield Star have a quick chat with #SWFC hero Terry Curran ahead of his appearance in the blues vs reds charity match

Terry chats about next season, Forestieri and how Wednesday need more pace

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-cult-hero-terry-curran-forestieri-is-a-natural-scorer-but-no-maverick-1-9199288

Owlstalk Shop

Couldn’t agree more with that philosophy. You have to have a go and you have to try and win. Carlos lost us all just before Christmas when we went 6 games with 5 shots on target. Abysmal and depressing football with no hope is not what I want to see. 

51 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Couldn’t agree more with that philosophy. You have to have a go and you have to try and win. Carlos lost us all just before Christmas when we went 6 games with 5 shots on target. Abysmal and depressing football with no hope is not what I want to see. 

Carlos lost me 12 months earlier when we needed a 94th minute penalty to beat a Rotherham side who had lost 12 of their previous 14 games, and were quite probably the worst second tier side I have EVER seen.

“It was a bad year with injuries”

”Jos picks the team”

”villa and Middlesbrough didn’t get promoted”

Where would we all be without the Star getting to the root of the real issues with their hard hitting interviews 

Three matches, three dull draws = three points.

Exciting end to end game ending in a loss, followed by another, followed by an entertaing win of 4-3 = 3 points.

Love TC. Future Wednesday manager after his 47th application surely?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Great post from TC.In my eyes he's an absolute legend in the way he taunted the Gruntbags after he'd scored the second goal in the BDM. :tango:lol

...and then proceeded to sign for them 

WTF:

In all seriousness one of my all-time favourite Owls players. Total one-off.

1 minute ago, Almat said:

...and then proceeded to sign for them 

WTF:

In all seriousness one of my all-time favourite Owls players. Total one-off.

Agreed. The Waddle and Curran type players are now becoming rarer and rarer these days :duntmatter: