Maybe this is why Clare was holding out for Villa

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Crazy money 

Can’t see Villa paying Clare more wages than we would now. I hope he still has time to reconsider and sign for us 

If he didn't want to sign as soon as he had the chance, I'd rather he fuckedoff to be honest.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Amen to that brother !

It's a no brainer mate.  Anyone who still wants to sign him should hang their head in shame.  We're better than taking it up thearse from some no mark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If he didn't want to sign as soon as he had the chance, I'd rather he fuckedoff to be honest.

Hmm not sure I share that sentiment, Liverpool didn’t tell Gerrard to get lost when he wanted to go to Chelsea, and same with Rooney at Man Utd. I think if you have a potential asset you should keep hold of them when possible. Same with George hirst. 

Yes I am comparing Gerrard and Rooney with Sean clare, I’m hoping the s*xy nurse will be along in a minute

lol

• Haha 2

Given the choice between a contract upwards of 10k and one less then 1.5k, anyone on here who says they would choose the latter out of loyalty is lying. 

Edited by Beholder
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Hmm not sure I share that sentiment, Liverpool didn’t tell Gerrard to get lost when he wanted to go to Chelsea, and same with Rooney at Man Utd. I think if you have a potential asset you should keep hold of them when possible. Same with George hirst. 

Yes I am comparing Gerrard and Rooney with Sean clare, I’m hoping the s*xy nurse will be along in a minute

lol

Think that could be Sean Clare's problem, comparing himself with Gerrard and Rooney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

I'd say the same thing whoever it was.  Remind me again, when did FF refuse to sign a new contract?  

Good, I'm glad someone on here knows exactly what Clare's been offered. Mind sharing it with the rest of us?