Leeds United looking to snatch Venancio from #SWFC's grasp

7 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

I agree, I think that stuff about loving the club was just so he didn't end up back in Portugal. If he has another offer from the same league he will prob consider it. At 800k I cant believe more than Leeds aren't in for him. 

Of course it was, hes not gonna say he hated it, i hope he signs for us , hes a good player for the money. But lets not kid ourselves that if someone offers him more money hes gonna say no thanks im going back to hboro!

14 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

From what I’ve read there is truth in the Leeds interest. 

Leeds’chairman is involved with an agency and said agency have Venancio on their books.

Who's his agency ?

I've been looking to see if he was with Doyen but can't find anything about his agent.

3 hours ago, Hookowl said:

Portuguese newspaper A Bola isn’t sounding very confident that Frederico Venâncio will be staying at Vitória de Setúbal after the end of the season.

Today, they have a story talking about the interest from Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United, both trying to keep him in England for next season.

What A Bola does is basically to mix up old and new claims. They’ve taken a report from the Star to say the Owls want to keep the player in the Championship after the loan spell he’s just had at the club.

Regarding Leeds United’s chase, A Bola takes past reports and then claims the Elland Road side would still be keen on signing him in the summer transfer window.

A Bola? hope that is nowt like E Bola.

• Haha 1

CC is rumoured to be getting Leeds manager job, no way he will sign for them  if he becomes boss. Wednesday will not overpay for him. They wanted £3.8 million which has reduced considerably now trying to put another club in frame to get price higher. If CC linked with Leeds post no douby the same agents have hooks into them since new owner arrived that had hooks in us. Only worth signing at right price and that is less than £1 million.

4 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Surely he'd prefer to come back here than go to Leeds?

Exactly, Leeds have nothing on us. If us and them are his prime options then I’ll sleep easily knowing he’ll be ours next season.

24 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Think Freddie has been in England long enough to know to not go to Leeds. Honestly what a dive that place is. 

Their town centre is much better than ours, but out in the suburbs it's a proper poo tip.

No it’s not, there’s not a single part of Leeds that would improve Sheffield don’t talk wet.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

Hope we sign him but I wouldn't be massively upset if he went elsewhere, steady defender but nothing special, for me his distribution lets him down, on numerous occasions last season a simple pass went straight to an opposition player.