Any owls fans in Hampshire

1 hour ago, Southernowl08 said:

Nice to know there are a few of us down here. Funny enough I work in Eastleigh. 

There is one or two of us. I use Pure Gym in Bitterne Precinct and I had an old Owls top on in there the other week and this bloke came and introduced himself (weren't you was it?) he was an Owl, raised as one by his Dad who was in the Army.

My address is Southampton but I pay my rates to Eastleigh, I work in Fawley.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

There is one or two of us. I use Pure Gym in Bitterne Precinct and I had an old Owls top on in there the other week and this bloke came and introduced himself (weren't you was it?) he was an Owl, raised as one by his Dad who was in the Army.

Haha, no it wasn't me. Well as there seems to be a few of us down this way if we cannot make the game we should find a pub to watch the next game on TV. Be better than sitting on my own. :laugh:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Southernowl08 said:

Only 2 mins. Just let me know when you fancy going up. 

Yes mate will do, going to get season ticket now lol, so any away tickets you need pal I'm more than happy to get, us Wednesdayites need to stick together lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm in Basingstoke. Don't manage to go up to Hillsborough as often as I'd like but do a load of away games when its possible to get a ticket... Unfortunately what with Reading being right on my doorstep the Madeski is one of the games I always get to. Think we're still -10 on the goal difference for that since like 2006 and the less said about last seasons 0-0 the better.

Edited by Stokey
  • Like 1

I live in Watlington (just oueside Reading). Iam always amazed at away matches how many Wednesday fans turn up who live quite locally.

I have always wondered if club could do something to help connect people. For example if anyone wrote to club and said would you share my email address with others in sae area as me with a view to arrange travelling to matches would they do this. They probably have best database of email addresses of Wednesday fans who attend games. Quite certain it would iprove attendance at all games.

On 03/06/2018 at 15:30, Eastleigh Owl said:

Refinery? 

On 02/06/2018 at 23:05, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well I guess we've all drank from numerous furry goblets over the years, well I certainly have OG. I've tasted some (well one or two) which were or seemed to be so sweet, like drinking a sweet fruit juice, really delicious. But then again, I remember one trollop from pompey who had an auntie annie which discharged f--kin battery acid.

No, don't go there, Eastleigh.

69's  are well over-rated.

I've always preferred a  68.:rolleyes:

She does you, and you owe her one.WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1