Any owls fans in Hampshire

22 minutes ago, steveger said:

No but i once spoke to a lady from Ringwood, unless i misheard and she meant she had ringworm...:sad:

Did she like the 69 er or is it the 49 er I can never remember. Ringwood 49 er or Ringwood 69 er, FFS what is it now, it's my age, I know it is, one is a good pint of beer and the other is all about drinking from the furry goblet but I always get em mixed up.lol

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

When you next at Hillsborough? 

Yeah I'll be going up start of season definetly. I was waiting on the feedback on here on deciding on season ticket or membership. But membership seems the most sensible. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Did she like the 69 er or is it the 49 er I can never remember. Ringwood 49 er or Ringwood 69 er, FFS what is it now, it's my age, I know it is, one is a good pint of beer and the other is all about drinking from the furry goblet but I always get em mixed up.lol

I bet you do ...............

Tongue a bit tangy is it Easty ?

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Cheers pal, yeah the wife doesn't get it but I still get that buzz when I get to Hillsborough 

She probably gets that "Buzz" when you get to Hillsborough mate..

Best not dwell on it ..

It's not that important ...

Your Buzz is however ....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

She probably gets that "Buzz" when you get to Hillsborough mate..

Best not dwell on it ..

It's not that important ...

Your Buzz is however ....lol

Lol yeah your probably right, I'd swap her for a Wednesday promotion pal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I bet you do ...............

Tongue a bit tangy is it Easty ?

Well I guess we've all drank from numerous furry goblets over the years, well I certainly have OG. I've tasted some (well one or two) which were or seemed to be so sweet, like drinking a sweet fruit juice, really delicious. But then again, I remember one trollop from pompey who had an auntie annie which discharged f--kin battery acid.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well I guess we've all drank from numerous furry goblets over the years, well I certainly have OG. I've tasted some (well one or two) which were or seemed to be so sweet, like drinking a sweet fruit juice, really delicious. But then again, I remember one trollop from pompey who had an auntie annie which discharged f--kin battery acid.

Ahhh the olde 9 Volter .....

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Hi, I've just recently signed up to owls talk and was wondering if any owls fan who go to Hillsborough live in Hampshire, I live in Southampton and been a season ticket holder for 5 years now but it's getting pricy for me to continue continuegoing.it used to be me and me old man travelling but since he passed away I pop up on me own. So was hoping there may be a owls fan around my way who could be of help. Anyway let's hope for a strong season under luhukay and yeah all the best wawaw 

Regards 

Craig

Hi Craig, I live in Bitterne. I'm not a season ticket holder but would love to go to more games. Thanks Jon 

17 hours ago, SWFCsalisbury said:

Hi Craig,

I'm not a season ticket holder but try to get back up north when I can. I live in Salisbury but work in Andover.

Jon

I also live in Salisbury but due to family, work and finances I only make it to away games in the south.

I haven't met any other Owls since i moved down here. Where abouts do you live.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Deadbeat Owl said:

I also live in Salisbury but due to family, work and finances I only make it to away games in the south.

20 minutes ago, Deadbeat Owl said:

Yeah I'm in woolston in Southampton so not far. I'm gobsmacked there's so many of us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadbeat Owl said:

Also living in Salisbury now !!! .... and know of a least two other fans that live local too .... could end up hiring a mini bus for the games !!

Not a season ticket holder but a member and get to some home games .... happy to share the travelling. 

Martyn 

• Like 1