Any owls fans in Hampshire

Hi, I've just recently signed up to owls talk and was wondering if any owls fan who go to Hillsborough live in Hampshire, I live in Southampton and been a season ticket holder for 5 years now but it's getting pricy for me to continue continuegoing.it used to be me and me old man travelling but since he passed away I pop up on me own. So was hoping there may be a owls fan around my way who could be of help. Anyway let's hope for a strong season under luhukay and yeah all the best wawaw 

Regards 

Craig

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Hi, I've just recently signed up to owls talk and was wondering if any owls fan who go to Hillsborough live in Hampshire, I live in Southampton and been a season ticket holder for 5 years now but it's getting pricy for me to continue continuegoing.it used to be me and me old man travelling but since he passed away I pop up on me own. So was hoping there may be a owls fan around my way who could be of help. Anyway let's hope for a strong season under luhukay and yeah all the best wawaw 

Regards 

Craig

Used to be a ST holder but got priced out 

I go up as often as I can so I'll let you know if that's any help mate?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Don't go back up much these days mate TBH since my sister died. Try and get to a couple of away games and a couple at home if i'm lucky. 

Yeah similar sort of thing for me now, it's not the same is it. Since my old man passed away I've got no family left in Sheffield. It's sad going back lol. Im thinking of just getting a membership for the upcoming season. Well anytime you fancy a trip up there pal, let me know 

• Like 2

I’m across in Portsmouth - don’t get back up north too much. Tend to get to away games in the south although there aren’t too many coming up next season!

Edited by DrMitch
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Craig enock said:

Regards 

Craig

Respect for the commitment. 

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Like 1