Ex #SWFC Keeper accused of wielding scimitar sword

'HE SEEMED MAD' 

Burton Albion goalkeeper Stephen Bywater ‘threatened two deliverymen with a sword’ in row over a scratched floor

Footie ace, 36, who played in the top flight for Derby County and West Ham, left one of the men fearing he would die

Stephen Bywater, 36, is said to have swung the scimitar blade in a row over a scratched floor.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6425126/stephen-bywater-wielded-sword-deliverymen-court-trial/

Owlstalk Shop

26 minutes ago, RobbieOwler said:

I would have complete sympathy for Bywater if he was dealing with Yodel or DPD.

Completely agree! Had some Yodel skidmark gob off at my wife when she mentioned the parcel delivered was battered. Funny how his bravery disappeared when I confronted him a week later. 

Shame Bywater wasn’t between the sticks when that Leeds critter ran on the pitch and slapped Kirkland. That would have been a comedy gold moment.

As others on here have already said, just knew this was Bywater before I clicked on the link. I know GKs are supposed to be a bit crazy but Bywater takes it to another level. What a character he is, and like airborne said earlier I just wish it had been him in goal when that Leeds knobhead invaded the pitch. He would probably still be in hospital now!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Completely agree! Had some Yodel skidmark gob off at my wife when she mentioned the parcel delivered was battered. Funny how his bravery disappeared when I confronted him a week later. 

Shame Bywater wasn’t between the sticks when that Leeds critter ran on the pitch and slapped Kirkland. That would have been a comedy gold moment.

tbf you really shouldn't keep delivery drivers at your house for a week.

• Haha 2