It's all very quiet at Hillsborough

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Shut up

lol

So here's to you Andrew Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know, wo oh oh....lol

10 hours ago, sage owl said:

Op not ITK at all obviously,doesn't even take into account the world loam shortage currently troubling leading politicians across the world.

I bet it's summit to do with that Fukka Putin.

Too many fingers in too many pies that man.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You seem to know your onions AR ?

Bet your front gardens Block paviour and the rears decking and golden gravel ....lol

He knows his onions, but they appear to be in a bit of a pickle.

FFS.

• Haha 1

I am advised outside of this forum that work was delayed by 4 weeks due to the plan to use the pitch after the end of the season. The pitch has been cut today both ways and work starts next week. They are having a machine soon that just strips grass out of the pitch leaving the plastic. Then they will reseed with seed that grows quickly making it tight but achievable for the end of July. 

Edited by Andrew Robinson

33 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

I am advised outside of this forum that work was delayed by 4 weeks due to the plan to use the pitch after the end of the season. The pitch has been cut today both ways and work starts next week. They are having a machine soon that just strips grass out of the pitch leaving the plastic. Then they will reseed with seed that grows quickly making it tight but achievable for the end of July. 

What a difference a day makes. If only you’d done that sooner.....lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1