Rhodes to Rangers

Guest Arcadianrocket

If Rhodes leaves I hope he does not go to the SPL as anyone can score in that league, look at Stevie May and then the cult of Rhodes will think he has been re-born.

We should look to loan him to Blackburn who will want him I would have thought and they will also do what many of you think is the way to get him scoring. Then we wlll see if we can get something back for him in the long run.

A striker scoring loads in SPL does not mean anything and have any real value we have seen that one in the championship does 

A team that plays to his strengths regardless of who it is so we either get him back brimming with confidence or can command a decent fee for him I was one of the many that was over moon when he signed hope it turns out well for lad in end whether with another side or us hopefully us though onwards and upwards wawaw 

Edited by westys understudy

5 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

If Rhodes leaves I hope he does not go to the SPL as anyone can score in that league, look at Stevie May and then the cult of Rhodes will think he has been re-born.

We should look to loan him to Blackburn who will want him I would have thought and they will also do what many of you think is the way to get him scoring. Then we wlll see if we can get something back for him in the long run.

A striker scoring loads in SPL does not mean anything and have any real value we have seen that one in the championship does 

Can we loan you to another club?

Free transfer maybe?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

Don’t follow Scottish footbalI at all. The last I heard though Rangers were skint. Have they had a buy out or something?

Twohats musta picked up my drinking money for last week which I dropped lol 

FFS

• Haha 1

A simple loan would be a bad move for us. 5 or 6 mill straight up or a loan move with an agreed fee for january.

If we want rid we have to get some money back for him and the risk of a loan in the spl is too great.

hes only getting older and scottish centre backs aren't exactly delicate with goalscoring talent

The last thing I want is a player with us who doesn’t want to be here and the club don’t want him. Works for everyone if he leaves and I’m not too far used where to.

Of course if Jos wants to use him that’s great, hopefully there’s a definitive decision one way or the other.

Rangers would struggle in league 2. They are a terrible team. Rhodes may do well in a league such as the Scottish Premier. I can't see him taking a massive pay cut as he's got three more years here at 50 grand a week. Which lunatic negotiated that deal? 

Rangers may be terrible but they took us apart just over a year ago. That's how bad we are. 

Rhodes won't take a pay cut. Why should he. And he may have to put some effort in if he moves. Rhodes can stay here and do nothing and still get even richer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Rangers would struggle in league 2. They are a terrible team. Rhodes may do well in a league such as the Scottish Premier. I can't see him taking a massive pay cut as he's got three more years here at 50 grand a week. Which lunatic negotiated that deal? 

Rangers may be terrible but they took us apart just over a year ago. That's how bad we are. 

Rhodes won't take a pay cut. Why should he. And he may have to put some effort in if he moves. Rhodes can stay here and do nothing and still get even richer. 

Absolutely no-one considering this is a completely fabricated figure

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

He's not on 50k here. When he joined it was reported in the local media that he had taken an approximately 50% cut in his 60k/week at Boro.