Matias wants to stay..

Per The Star...

Some may agree, others will  understandably have reservations. 

If we can get him fit he could be useful - a big if of course, but he deserves a run under JL.

There is talent there which can do damage at this level, something we will need next term.

1 minute ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Per The Star...

Some may agree, others will  understandably have reservations. 

If we can get him fit he could be useful - a big if of course, but he deserves a run under JL.

There is talent there which can do damage at this level, something we will need next term.

Yep he’s quality no doubt

He might have some quality but this lad needs to step up this season. He’s done absolutely knack all for 3 seasons.

So far, he’s been stealing a living. I’m expecting a fit and motivated footballer trying to force his way into a wide position of a front 3 which is his best position.

Over to you Marco!

Edited by Bouncing Owl

In the current 5-3-2, Joao, Matias and Nuhiu are shining because of their athletic attributes.

If we get more competition for LWB and RWB, aim to get 12+ assists from each side, then I'm sure we'd see others shine. I can't see massive change without any outgoings though. 

I think he has some quality, and that pace and aggression if channeled properly he could be a real weapon for us, i'm convinced. I have faith in Jos' judgement and he deserves a run to see if he can do it. Look at Joao he looked poor under Carlos at times and did really well when Jos came in. Think he could do a job in a front 3 behind the main striker. Needs to stay fit now though....

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

It’s on YouTube

:CEO:

"What a wonderful effort that is. Matias!"