New Spirit

13 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Nearly every player in the country will be on a beach somewhere...nothing will happen just yet will it??  

I know but this season is different to every season we have had in the last 15 years the transfer window does not open on the 1st June and Close on the 31 August like in previous season, the transfer window is open now and clubs are picking up players already. We are bidding or time according to reports in the paper - the last few years when we have bided our time we have ended up not getting players until the season has started and had to then spent months getting them match fit, we have paid sill prices for players because its the last few days of a transfer window.

Maybe I am expecting too much I just though we would have had learnt from our mistakes of season gone by, got players in early for the start of pre-season, so they can get used to their new team, get match fit and ready to fight at the top of the league. But is just seem to be same as usual.

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I know but this season is different to every season we have had in the last 15 years the transfer window does not open on the 1st June and Close on the 31 August like in previous season, the transfer window is open now and clubs are picking up players already. We are bidding or time according to reports in the paper - the last few years when we have bided our time we have ended up not getting players until the season has started and had to then spent months getting them match fit, we have paid sill prices for players because its the last few days of a transfer window.

Maybe I am expecting too much I just though we would have had learnt from our mistakes of season gone by, got players in early for the start of pre-season, so they can get used to their new team, get match fit and ready to fight at the top of the league. But is just seem to be same as usual.

There's only been about three or four transfers involving championship clubs upto now............chill.