New Spirit

What idiot would want to be a Wdnesday player?

You're damned if you get injured. You're damned if you skp tackles and avoid being injured.

You're damned if you try to get fit quickly. . You're damned if you don't.

You're damned if you don't score with every shot, You're damnd if you don't prevent them from scoring.

And heaven forbid, if you do something different and it doesn't come off, why on earthdid you do that.

We all need to sit back  and read some of the rubbish we post on here. Were I a skilled player being 'head-hunted' by Wednesday, would want to know as much about the clb as possible, and this would include reading ALL the fan-posts!  To read some of the rubbish printed on here would put me off fo ever Is here anything like a 'Satisfied Wednesdayite'? I know no-one is perfect. I know we are all entitled to hold and express our own opinions, but there is a limit.

I don't think we are any worse than other clubs. If there are two sides to an argument there will inevitably be those on either side that will post.

I think a majority of posters are mostly happy. Virtually no one will be happy with everything. 

What a load of tosh, Hoopers been to about 3 different countries already with his family this off season (Not digging Hooper out should enjoy his break) - Plenty of pictures on his instagram think he was even in Dubai with Joao, Hunt & Bannan

But yeah doubt old lads being coming back from Dubai, Italy and wherever else for a 4 hour fitness drill at Middlewood Road

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

You're damned if you get injured. You're damned if you skp tackles and avoid being injured.

You're damned if you don't score with every shot, You're damnd if you don't prevent them from scoring.

And heaven forbid, if you do something different and it doesn't come off, why on earthdid you do that.

We all need to sit back  and read some of the rubbish we post on here. Were I a skilled player being 'head-hunted' by Wednesday, would want to know as much about the clb as possible, and this would include reading ALL the fan-posts!  To read some of the rubbish printed on here would put me off fo ever Is here anything like a 'Satisfied Wednesdayite'? I know no-one is perfect. I know we are all entitled to hold and express our own opinions, but there is a limit.

Me. For  £30,00 a week as opposed to £500 at Forgemasters.

14 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Are you aware the season only finished 2 weeks ago?? Just wondering with you saying “hammering him for info all close season” ... I’m just not to sure what could have happened in the two weeks?

maybe he could know is bannan and FF are using their complementary SWFC  beach towels on their summer jollies? 

But due to the changes brought in last season the transfer window is open and closes the first week of the season. SO in essence as per last season we are now in the new season because of the window move.

If we are swimming close with the FFP I would be trying to offload a few shirt fillers if we can to improve the year end 31 May 2018 accounts or get the likes of Fletcher binned off so his loss does not carry forward into July when the preseason kicks off - we could save thousand in medical costs alone by managing to get rid of Matias, Abdi and Fletcher asap.WTF: 

6 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Go to any clubs website and they're as needy as OT's mob.

Not me of course.

8 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Glass half empty?

I'm just not one to always automatically assume the best possible reason is the only one. ;)

He's coming into his final year, there will be plenty of sides fishing for a proven striker this summer.. so.. 2+2=47

4 minutes ago, cookeh said:

I'm just not one to always automatically assume the best possible reason is the only one. ;)

He's coming into his final year, there will be plenty of sides fishing for a proven striker this summer.. so.. 2+2=47

TBF Wednesday can do that to you ;)

My mate works at the training ground too. He’s building a wall with two other brickies.

All three of them are having a laugh issuing tweets about Gary Hooper and the like. 

You don’t believe me about the wall do you?

8 hours ago, room0035 said:

But due to the changes brought in last season the transfer window is open and closes the first week of the season. SO in essence as per last season we are now in the new season because of the window move.

If we are swimming close with the FFP I would be trying to offload a few shirt fillers if we can to improve the year end 31 May 2018 accounts or get the likes of Fletcher binned off so his loss does not carry forward into July when the preseason kicks off - we could save thousand in medical costs alone by managing to get rid of Matias, Abdi and Fletcher asap.WTF: 

Nearly every player in the country will be on a beach somewhere...nothing will happen just yet will it??  

14 hours ago, theowlsman said:

My mate works at the training ground too. He’s building a wall with two other brickies.

All three of them are having a laugh issuing tweets about Gary Hooper and the like. 

You don’t believe me about the wall do you?

Don’t believe you have a mate either!

• Haha 2

On 23/05/2018 at 19:45, Watson said:

What a waste of a mate, you can do better than that, we need some real news, who are we signing?  Whose leaving?

Buy him a few pints, report back tomorrow evening with something more interesting :biggrin: 

we've got penguin for that.

• Haha 1