Chris Sedgwick

Not sure if any of you are into podcasts but jon parkin and Chris Brown do a podcast, this week with the sedgehammer himself! Few interesting bits about his time at Wednesday, well worth a listen. May break up the day with something to do inbetween refreshing for info on the new kit and slating sean clare and George Hirst . Link below. 

Listen to Ep. 7 | Chris Sedgwick | Possession Of A Firearm by Under The Cosh #np on #SoundCloud

Hopefully the link works. I'm not paid for plugging this podcast but would happily take any donations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Jesus..

This is definitely the weirdest sh*t I'll read today.

1 hour ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

Not sure if any of you are into podcasts but jon parkin and Chris Brown do a podcast. 

Someone should tell "Big John" you can't eat a podcast 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, marcx666 said:

Wait, you'd happily take donations for posting a link to something? Sh*t i've been doing this all wrong, between my U18s, U21s and first team videos I post I could quit work lol

Ermm isn’t posting pictures of U18s online illegal.....

lol

• Haha 1

Enjoyed that, thanks for posting. 

Have listened back to a couple of the others too. 

Interesting what Parkin was saying about Bothroyd. 

"As someone I played with who was overconfident ...I mean he were decent and he had an England cap. Jay Bothroyd. Wowzers, you'd think he'd won the Champions league four times. The way he thought about himself and the way he walked around the training ground. The way he carried himself, what a ball bag. Oh my God. But he were decent. I just blanked him. If I were sat having me dinner and he came to sit at my table I'd stand up and go to a different table. I just couldn't stomach him. I just, I just don't like arsseholes.His attitude and what he thought of himself ..I just couldn't handle it. Good player, like, got everything but his attitude stopped him being better than what he were "

Jon Parkin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1