With Rowett parting for Stoke and Derby seemingly on FFP trouble where do we think this leaves Winnall? Does he have a future at the club ? Would he be welcomed back?

I've personally never known a player go out on loan and purportrate like he is their on a permanent contract.

I would love him to stay.

Unpopular opinion I know, but I don't have a clue whats gone on behind the scenes, all I ever saw was that he gave 100% on the field.

We have many players that we can't say the same about sadly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wawawuto said:

I would love him to stay.

Unpopular opinion I know, but I don't have a clue whats gone on behind the scenes, all I ever saw was that he gave 100% on the field.

We have many players that we can't say the same about sadly.

Totally agree. However I would let Rhodes go and keep Winnall. I think Winnall is different to all of our strikers. He has a different kind of work rate.

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat

We have about 8 strkers to which he doesn't offer anything significantly different other than effort (which should be a given) he doesn't get on with FF and is apparantly a troublemaker, he's injured and wants to leave the club and we need money to help with FFP. Seems a no brainier to me.

Heard from an unreliable source (twatter) that Derby offered Butterfield plus £1M for him, we said no so they came back with a £3M offer. The fact they rate Butterfield at £2M is laughable but I'd snap their hands off for the £3M if it's true.

• Haha 2