Jack Harrison

I can see where the OP is coming from, and he obviously knows more about the player than I do If we lose Winnall, Rhodes and Hirst, we will need another forward A young loanee would be ideal 

If this guy has the pace and trickery of Fernando, yes then why not We are rather dependent on Fernando, so someone who can step in would be good With s youngster, you won’t have the consistency, but you might get the talent

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Sounds a talented lad, but maybe for a side who pack the midfield

It looks as if we won’t play with wingers, and he isn’t the type of player who could do a job in midfield Maybe, after a couple of seasons under Pep, he’ll develop into a more all round player

Cool, we'll wait until he's an established star in the Man City team, then go and get him lol

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

I've never heard of him but then there's 2 in the England squad I havnt heard of so that means nowt ....but if he's only played 4 games for boro how do people know if he's what we need ?........

I didn't base my suggestion on his spell at Boro tbf it was based on what he did for New York City in the MLS. at 19/20 he was creating chances and scoring goals and obviously he's moved to City and is gonna be nowhere near the first team so he's obviously available on loan. 

Sometimes it doesn't work out at clubs for certain players. We've had enough loan players and even permanent players that have been dross for us and gone on to have good spells/careers with other clubs

21 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Sounds a talented lad, but maybe for a side who pack the midfield

It looks as if we won’t play with wingers, and he isn’t the type of player who could do a job in midfield Maybe, after a couple of seasons under Pep, he’ll develop into a more all round player

Not if he doesn't get chance to train with the first team which he probably won't. I reckon he will spend next season out on loan again. Phil Foden is the only kid being given a chance right now and in that talented midfield at City can't see anyone else breaking through soon.