Breaking News

Carlos wasn't sacked tho.

He would still be here and we'd be trying to sell season tickets off the back of 5 year deals for Loovens and Wallace.

Hirst and Clare wouldn't have been offered deals.

Thorniley would have been released.

and Fernando would still be in spain.

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Pointless!

No mate, we are talking about carlos returning, not his points total during the last month.

5 hours ago, vulture_squadron said:

Carvalhal to Return?

A source close to my arse has suggested that sacked Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal could be about to make a sensational return to Hillsborough, where he only left in December.

Confused SWFC chairman Dejiphon Chansiri was quoted as saying:

"The fans are so bitter about him leaving I can only assume they want him back. I mean, otherwise you'd be grateful he left wouldn't you? Because you must remember, I wouldn't sack him out of loyalty and he was going to get us relegated."

Carlos has also poured meat on the fire by declaring, "I never wanted to leave Wednesday in the first place. I got confused because I had a dream where I built a football team with SWFC as their initials and I saw Swansea fans using that hashtag last season on Twitter. I now realise they were wrong so this is where I must return."

To be honest I'd be shocked if this was true.

PMSL

4 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

None of this is true. Carlos is at home carefully deciding who to manage next by racking his brains to remember who else he supported when he was a kid!

He’s actually a united fan, as he recalled mucking out the pigs back home as a child on his parents farm.

just waiting for Wilder to go before being presented to the waiting masses at BDTBL ....now that will be something to see.  :carlos:

25 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Carlos wasn't sacked tho.

He would still be here and we'd be trying to sell season tickets off the back of 5 year deals for Loovens and Wallace.

Hirst and Clare wouldn't have been offered deals.

Thorniley would have been released.

and Fernando would still be in spain.

That was kind of my point.