Top 6 The Maximum Expectation or the Minimum

Difficult to answer this one. I think towards the end of the season, with a number of players coming back, we can all look back and adopt a 'look what could have happened' attitude, if most of our best players had been available during the season.

With that, I suppose expectation and belief dictate that a fully fit side, even without additions SHOULD have us aiming for top 6. However, it is not as simple as that, as we all know.

The Premier League is the promised land, with the financial rewards that go with it, but I would like us to build on the end of season performances, continue to develop the younger players and give them opportunities to get experience, and just play with more freedom, and go out as a team and express themselves.

Top 12 would be ok for me, with the 'bonus' of finishing top 6.

If we finish in the top 6 great if we don't ,As long as the club keep progressing as we are ,With young players coming through we will eventually get there ,Jos knows what he doing ,I did not start supporting Wednesday for glory ,All these plastic Liverpool ,Man united ,Chelsea and last but not least Man city fans ,Work with some Man city fans been Man city all their lives ,I give it them most of all I BET YOU HAVE ,The owls are our team ,Its in our blood  ,Minimum should be top 10 next season ,With all the players coming back fit ,Lee and Hooper especially ,Just imagine we made two signings of this calibre this summer ,Especially how we finished we would be saying top 10 easy if not top 6 ,Anyway hope you all have a Great summer  WAWAW.

10 hours ago, Brommers said:

Worrying that a fair few believe minimum expectation is top 6. There were a number of teams far better than us this season and the 3 relegated teams will all be stronger so it will be tough. So no doubt lots of moans and groans when we're not top at Xmas.

I hope we challenge for top 6 but a lot will depend on recruitment. However my expectations are we'll be about 10th (hopefully we'll above our put my neighbours)

Who do you think is better than us? (Assuming our players are fit next season)

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, Guesswhosback said:

Will finish about 12th and all be calling for Jos head by Christmas.

Alternatively we'll win auto promotion and all will be calling for Jos to sign an extended contract.

We’ll have another frustrating season. Then next summer we will have a clear out and bring new players in, struggle again and be fed the ‘time to gel’ excuse.

Signing the likes of urby and losing money on players such as mcgugan is going to cost us for a few seasons more.  

3 hours ago, cookeh said:

Who do you think is better than us? (Assuming our players are fit next season)

Fulham/Boro, Villa, WBA, Stoke & Swansea On a par, Bristol City, Derby, Leeds, Brentford then there's always a couple of teams that exceed expectations.

So, while following the right path, you will come across a chapter called expectation. Life will shatter you over it, you will be called an emotional fool several times, Do not fear. lol 

The things which once broke you will act as building blocks in your life

Edited by daveyboy66