Top 6 The Maximum Expectation or the Minimum

13 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

No expectations. We crumbled under the weight of expectation with Carlos. Why put unnecessary pressure onto Jos? I'm excited to see what will happen during Jos' first pre-season and his first season but this League is unforgiving and unpredictable. We can take some positivity and momentum into next season, who knows what will happen but things at least seem enjoyable again after the way it turned sour under Carlos after Wembley. 

Best comment I've read regarding next season. The 2019 summer transfer window will be crucial,  when virtually all the contracts for the dead wood come to an end. 2019/20 season is the realistic target to aim for automatic promotion.

I don’t mind us being midtable mediocrity IF we are developing promising young players whilst doing it.  Otherwise we need to be battling for the playoffs for most of the season. I think that is fair enough for the current squad value 

We're going to win the league,

We're going to win the league,

And now you're gonna believe us

and now you're gonna believe us

AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIE   EEEEVE UUUUUSSSS

WE;RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE !!

I think.

Mebbe

FFS

7 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Pretty much the same as this season without the flirt with relegation....Its gonna take time, I doubt Jos will get it....

20 points in the last ten games would suggest otherwise. Jos seems a decent manager, but it's all about Forestieri staying, being fit and being played in a position he likes. If that happens we will go up. 

Whilst the team need clear targets and objectives the fans would be well served to temper expectations.

Despite the events of this season our circumstances going in to next season are remarkably similar to the previous three years. This is one of the toughest leagues in the world, we still have an excellent squad. It’s reasonable that we should expect to finish in the top 12 and hope to finish in the top 6. Anything else is a bonus IMO.

• Like 1