Harrison Reed

Apparently after him according to the Yorkshire Post. 

Cant say I know much about him. Was on loan with Norwich from Southampton and is contracted to 2021 so maybe another loan deal.

23 years old so fits the age bracket we are looking for! 

We don't need anymore central midfielders unless they are better than what we have, a kid that's not played 30 first team games seen a hitc target to me. 

We need a left back, right back and right winger then to replace any we allow to leave or lose. If we don't sign Venancio for a snip at £800k then we are fools but we will also then need another centre half.

5 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Thought he was a defensive midfielder but Norwich seemed to play him at right back? He was highly rated at the saints when he was younger 

Yes, just read that he's played at wing back for Norwich this season as well as central midfield. Starting to make sense this.

37 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Yes, just read that he's played at wing back for Norwich this season as well as central midfield. Starting to make sense this.

Seems he was moved to right wing back when Pinto was injured at brentford and kind of stayed there for the rest of the season. 

He fits the bill as a young player looking to progress his career with first team football. Maybe we could move Jones on somehow 

Guest addedtime
3 hours ago, RichieB said:

Can't say any of the Norwich players impressed me on the last day lol

I don't know, the keeper was great at picking the ball up from behind the goal line.

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

One of those hardworking ball retention sorta midfielders isn't he? Seems like at the very least he'd be flexible to play either 4-2-3-1 or 5-3-2... if there's no fee involved it might not be the worst sort of signing...

Apparently so. I don't remember ever seeing him play, either...

222197995_Screenshot_20180520-1357592.png.f48227d1ca8cec56bbc95ecbc386cf44.png

:duntmatter:

Just now, Tamworthowl said:

But crossing is a weakness. We need to get the ball in to Nuhiu, Rhodes, Fletcher.

On that basis, I'm not overwhelmed.

Presumably our wing backs and attacking mid players will do most of that. Hutchinson’s distribution isn’t as strong as some of the others but having someone to stick a foot in gives us better balance. No idea if Reed can do that but that seems to be what the feedback is

Personally thought he had a decent game and was at the core of everything they did the other week, the only one that looked to have anything about him. I commented to my lad at the time that he looked dangerous, I’d be happy with him.