JUST GOOGLED 'ABDI' and...

This has maybe been done before my time on OT but I'll risk posting it. Googled 'ABDI' and this quote from the Urban Dictionary came up.

Abdi is a sexy and hot person he is also a lovely friend he is there when you are upset and is really funny . Once you get hold of a abdi never let go of him because you will never find another one
Abdi is a fantastic male.

Also this;

a Somali name that is also used by somali youngsters to discribe males genitals,spelled (Cabdi) in Somali.

Also this;

Meaning a perfect being with no flaws, could do whatever he wants. The worlds fate is in his hands, but he refuses to help. He is worshiped as a god in some arab religions.

I'm confused.
  • Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
44 minutes ago, Treborowl said:
This has maybe been done before my time on OT but I'll risk posting it. Googled 'ABDI' and this quote from the Urban Dictionary came up.

Abdi is a sexy and hot person he is also a lovely friend he is there when you are upset and is really funny . Once you get hold of a abdi never let go of him because you will never find another one
Abdi is a fantastic male.

Also this;

a Somali name that is also used by somali youngsters to discribe males genitals,spelled (Cabdi) in Somali.

Also this;

Meaning a perfect being with no flaws, could do whatever he wants. The worlds fate is in his hands, but he refuses to help. He is worshiped as a god in some arab religions.

I'm confused.

What confuses me is why a grown man is googling a player in the first place.  Stalker alert stalker alert!  Lol