Butterfield returns to Derby.

6 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

What better way to cheer up moods in the Derby dressing room after yet another disappointing play-off failure than to see Butterfield return.

lol

It’ll make them feel better about themselves though....just the tonic.

• Haha 1

one of those puzzling players that as been around for years playing at championship level earning vast wads of money being picked by a multitude of managers and yet does feck all .....what do they see in him that the fans don't ?

• Thanks 1

derby in a small way are similar to us, they took on a lot of players paid them massive wages ,and a lot they are stuck with . butterfield on 35k a week is our abdi and so on , they have said they have to be careful as there on ffp limits too ,they sold players for big fees hendrick 10-12 million ince 12 million, hughes 7 million there ones I can remember .. we don't have many players who we could get good money for  only forestieri maybe lees are only players who would command big fees ,though clearly we don't want them leaving . 

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

getting rid of some others wont be so easy ......

It will be look at abdi he’s disappeared who knows what’s happened to him. My theory is he’s been chucked in river don washed away. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Watson said:

Isn't this old news? Sure I read at the end of the season that he had returned to Derby.

Nobody at Derby would accept the package so he had to be resent. This time we tricked Derby into thinking it was a batch of cordless dog leads so they think that they are receiving something more useful than Butterfield. :ph34r:

• Haha 5