Is it true?

I said to my dad after they beat us, that they have peaked. A game or two later they did just that.....

I suspect next season will be even worse for them. 

My logic is this....just like the stock market. 

48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png

Edited by CF83OWL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Okay just checked the figures.

As of Nov 1st they had 30 points we had 20 points

As of Dec 1st they had 37 points we had 26 points

End of season they had 69 points we had 57 points

No it isn't true but it's close, very close.

16 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

I just hope that the players who took part in that shameful, embarrassing,woeful 2-4 defeat this season, are fully aware of how important it is, to Sheffield Wednesday FC, not to allow such humiliation on our own patch next season.

Think Jos proved at Bramall lane,(i know it wasn't at hillsborough)that his teams can be pretty tight defensively,of course there was the abomination that was bristol away,but i think in the main we will be sound.

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

44 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Grunts are heading for the trap door next season..that's why wider wants out..he knows this was his big chance and they bottled it

Wilder’s signing a new extended contract isn’t he? I think we should keep our powder dry and see what coming season brings after so many of us got egg in our faces with their predictions last season. He’s a decent manager, I’m gutted they’ve not lost him.

2 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

Wilder’s signing a new extended contract isn’t he? I think we should keep our powder dry and see what coming season brings after so many of us got egg in our faces with their predictions last season. He’s a decent manager, I’m gutted they’ve not lost him.

I'm not bothered if they keep him..he signed a couple of reyt donkeys in January window

4 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

I said to my dad after they beat us, that they have peaked. A game or two later they did just that.....

I suspect next season will be even worse for them. 

My logic is this....just like the stock market. 

48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png

Loving that chart btw.

It's true it's been an awful season, let's not compare ourselves to anyone, cos budget and transfer fees wise it's been a very poor return. Over a season the blunts have been better with a much lower budget and players we've laughed at. We've massively under achieieved and they've probably over achieved. 

But next season we may be under FFP so let's see how that pans out before we pretend we have any bragging rights left - if anyone can remind me what they are?

11 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Loving that chart btw.

It is called a stock market bubble....

When stocks are over priced / over bought and then the bubble bursts and heads back down to its real price.

A bit like our Sheffield neighbours.....currently on the decline. 

Edited by CF83OWL