Mason Mount

Looks a cracking prospect but I'm sure he'll be another one loaned out for the next 4 years by Chelsea. He's scored 9 goals this season in a league that Jos will know well.

I'd also look at taking Tomas Kalas from them who's been on loan at Fulham, I believe he's been at Chelsea 8 years and been on loan at other clubs for 7 of them.

Why would a Dutch player of the season come to the championship to sit on the bench, he'd have to start. Season long loans can serve a purpose if we're going for it for one year but if it's taking spot of a player like Bannan, Lee or a fit Abdi or Clare if he signs then not sure I'm a fan of the idea. Unless we're moving Abdi, Jones, Clare (yeah I know) players on and Hutch isn't in the plans and need bodies I'm not sure we need loans.

Edited by Sultan_Pepper

3 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Why would a Dutch player of the season come to the championship to sit on the bench, he'd have to start. Season long loans can serve a purpose if we're going for it for one year but if it's taking spot of a player like Bannan, Lee or a fit Abdi or Clare if he signs then not sure I'm a fan of the idea. Unless we're moving Abdi, Jones, Clare (yeah I know) players on and Hutch isn't in the plans and need bodies I'm not sure we need loans.

:laugh: 

4 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

It's obviously bs anyway due to the OP, but if this kid really is that good (I've seen his style compared to Eriksen) it's possible that he could be a regular starter in midfield if Jos feels that Reach would be better deployed at LWB. (or if we we were forced to sell Bannan for FFP but I'd rather not contemplate that)