What if it’s a 1 Stripe!?

Why don’t we just wait for it to come out rather than do some colouring in on a kit template 

I’m quite sure Chansiri isn’t suddenly going to say “before I give the go ahead for next seasons shirt I’ll just check owlstalk to see what they have come up with” 

4 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

How would people feel about a shirt like this? I’m not so sure myself.

Anarchy in S6!?

Panic on the streets of Hillsborough?

1 stripe cwl.jpg

I would buy that ,Its probably loads better than the one were gonna get!.........:.:in November

7 hours ago, torres said:

Why don’t we just wait for it to come out rather than do some colouring in on a kit template 

I’m quite sure Chansiri isn’t suddenly going to say “before I give the go ahead for next seasons shirt I’ll just check owlstalk to see what they have come up with” 

Maybe some people like making mockups of kits and having fellow fans give them some feedback Lord Vader.

Jesus Christ I mean what’s the point talking about anything on here it’s not like Jos is going to come on Owlstalk and go “ooh yes MrPussCrusha69 has it spot on when he says we should stick Reach up front against the Latics, I’ll change mi tactics”

:Chansiri: 

24 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Maybe some people like making mockups of kits and having fellow fans give them some feedback Lord Vader.

Jesus Christ I mean what’s the point talking about anything on here it’s not like Jos is going to come on Owlstalk and go “ooh yes MrPussCrusha69 has it spot on when he says we should stick Reach up front against the Latics, I’ll change mi tactics”

:Chansiri: 

You really haven't grasped this social media milarkey have you Reb ? .....

The hills really do have eyes you know 

lol

7 hours ago, Rogers said:

Looks better with one white stripe IMO 

Image result for Regi Blinker footballer

Dirty Leeds! 

That is one of our worse kits EVER...it's dogger just like the OP's effort. At least our current one actually looks like our previous 60s shirt. It needs to be stripes,black shorts and FuckingHOOPED  socks lol

7 hours ago, torres said:

are you only quite sure ? so there is a slight chance he does 

10 hours ago, hirstyno9 said:

How would people feel about a shirt like this? I’m not so sure myself.

Anarchy in S6!?

Panic on the streets of Hillsborough?

1 stripe cwl.jpg

I think that badge does look better on a full white background. I guess that because we’ve had varied stripes in the past it’s open to tampering. If we were a team that just had a solid colour it would be far simpler.