If Fulham win the play offs...

Forestieri will attract attention from all top clubs in the Championship.

I'm just not sold on the idea of him being a decent Prem player.  If he played for a club that was promoted, then yeah I could see that club keeping him.  Just not sure a Prem club would willingly spend £15M+ on him when they would have the cash to go for a player proven at that level.

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Forestieri will attract attention from all top clubs in the Championship.

I'm just not sold on the idea of him being a decent Prem player.  If he played for a club that was promoted, then yeah I could see that club keeping him.  Just not sure a Prem club would willingly spend £15M+ on him when they would have the cash to go for a player proven at that level.

Hopefully we will be one of those top clubs so he might as well stay put.

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

They'll be shopping in a different windows if they go up.

Yeah, Wembley might not be enough. A couple of bids for Tower Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral might also be in the pipeline. :unsure:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Holmowl said:

If Fulham go up they won’t want Fernando.

I worry however that if they don’t, Sessignon will certainly leave, and Forestieri might attract them to replace him.

Think this is more on the mark. If they go up they keep Sessegnon and will want large cenrtre forwardand right sided forward. if the sell sessegnon will need replacing and nearest thing in this league to Sessegnon is FF.

Fulham have no parachute payments next season either so imagine they'll be like Norwich and have to sell. On the one hand i can see why people want Fulham up and out of our way but on the other Villa gone and a weakened Fulham is better for us i'd say.

On a purely selfish level Fulham simply have to win that game. I have two English mates here, one a Wolves fan and the other, yes you guessed it, a Villa fan. Last season I was laughing, this year not so much......I can't be left as the lone Championship pariah!!!! 

If Fulham win the Playoffs... I get a little money in the old sky rocket as I bet on them getting promotion at the start of the season.

However if Villa wing the final...

I also get a little money in the old sky rocket as I bet on them getting promotion at the start of the season.

(the other team I bet on was us) lol

On 17/05/2018 at 05:36, Holmowl said:

If Fulham go up they won’t want Fernando.

I worry however that if they don’t, Sessignon will certainly leave, and Forestieri might attract them to replace him.

This 100%. If they don't go up they'll lose Sessignon and Cairney and probably bank £40m+. 

With how Fulham play FF is a direct replacement for Sessignon. 

If they do go up however they won't lose either and will probably be aiming for better than FF anyway 

Edited by S18_Owl

50 minutes ago, S18_Owl said:

This 100%. If they don't go up they'll lose Sessignon and Cairney and probably bank £40m+. 

With how Fulham play FF is a direct replacement for Sessignon. 

If they do go up however they won't lose either and will probably be aiming for better than FF anyway 

15 goals and 6 assists from wide left for Sessignon this season. 

FF is the perfect replacement in the Championship. Provided Jokanovic could persuade him he isn’t a centre-forward. 

A 28 year old, who hasn't played in the Prem, is not the sort of player most teams in the Prem will be looking at, particularly for the sort of money we'd be asking. 

Truth be told, the potential asking price plus wages, may put off any suitors, irrespective of how talented a player he is. 

Needless to say, I think we can all look forward to a summer of conspiracy/paranoia fueled threads about Nando. 

Can't wait..

On 17/05/2018 at 11:43, Quist said:

Think this is more on the mark. If they go up they keep Sessegnon and will want large cenrtre forwardand right sided forward. if the sell sessegnon will need replacing and nearest thing in this league to Sessegnon is FF.

Are you sure?!

So let's get this right.  A manager who more or less froze FF out in the 2nd Division, is going to sign him 4 years later to play in the PL..  Reyt.  

Anyone who thinks this must be short of a few marbles.

lol

Edited by Sham67

i can only see him going to a relegated prem team. they got parachute payments to spend, and its not as much of a gamble because hes clearly very good at this level. 

it would be a big gamble for a premiership club to spends millions on a player thats not yet done it in the top league